• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

MLB

dingo

Reaction score
anyone notice the 3 lowest avg's out of the starting AL line up are all yankees, arod and giambi dont deserve to be there, jeter is diong good lately but tehada had better numbers and paul konerko or frank thomas or david ortiz should be at 1st and hank blaylock should be at 3rd.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
You know what MLB should do? They should allow the AP or the sports writers of america pick the All-Star team. But if they did that they would risk alienating fans who really think they should be the ones voting in their favorite players to the All-Star team. You know why there are anywhere from 5 to 10 Yanks on the team every year, those New York fans go out there and vote. New York City is one of the most densly populated places in all of America. They also have many bandwagon fans across the country, so that is even more votes. Besides the Yanks are literally an All-Star team themselves. That is why you have the 200 million doller payroll. While Texas has a couple of good players, I have not seen the Rangers play once this season, and the Yanks are on 2 or 3 times a week (and I live in Michigan), because ESPN and FOX love the Yanks so much. It is really sickening. I can't wait for football season to start already.
9-1 final, Nice job Tigers. Way to kick some Yankee ass. Take that Mussina.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
oo boo hooo already, who cares if tha yanks are on alot, they draw fans so wut, no one wants to see the tigers play, just like tampa bay, cleveland, blah blah, Boston And New York draw in tv viewers tho the yanks draw in more..

this is getting rediculous, i thought boston fans whined to much...

**ADD** I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you will now see another yankee on the all star team, Javier Vasquez is replacing Hudson on the roster.. sorry guys

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
oo boo hooo already, who cares if tha yanks are on alot, they draw fans so wut, no one wants to see the tigers play, just like tampa bay, cleveland, blah blah, Boston And New York draw in tv viewers tho the yanks draw in more..

this is getting rediculous, i thought boston fans whined to much...

**ADD** I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you will now see another yankee on the all star team, Javier Vasquez is replacing Hudson on the roster.. sorry guys
It is a fact the Yanks draw lots of fans. When they come to the D, that is a hard ticket to get. They are essentially a traveling all-star team, I was simply making a suggestion on how the fan balloting could be rectified, to the point where All-Star are determined by play and not popularity, if you call that whining, I don't know what to tell you.
Vasquez is one of the few yanks who deserves the nod.

Kite2DaBoyz305

Reaction score
the only complaint i got of this all star game is that abreu was a last minute roster add..he should be starting in right over sosa no questions about it that guy is tearin shit up.....and for those wjo think A-rod shouldnt b there r crazy...hes battin a little under 300 but wut about griffey? no1s complainin about him...arod is the best 3rd baseman in the MLB....ALL-STAR that means all around not just avg and plz look up arods numbers and compare them to any1s in the league

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
I couldn't agree wit ya more kite.. Abreau should def be a starter, if not at least a players pick, his nod shouldnt of came down to the last all star spot...

all in all, im still excited to see the all star game, and Home run derby tomorrow night. Got some strong bats tomorrow night... Should be fun to see how far these player can drive tha ball in Houston, maybe someone will knock that damn train over :lol:

coclarkson

Reaction score
allstar.jpg

I was really looking foward to watching this trio in the outfield
but unfortunately Griffey tweaked his hamstring last night and won't
play in the game or in the hr derby.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
allstar.jpg

I was really looking foward to watching this trio in the outfield
but unfortunately Griffey tweaked his hamstring last night and won't
play in the game or in the hr derby.
All that hype about the 500 HR outfield, and It's not even giong to happen. That is just bad timing on Griffeys part hurting his hammy.

Kite2DaBoyz305

Reaction score
damn i heard bout that shit and it sucks especially for the reds wit casey and griffey out....how long did they say griffey will b out for?

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He was put on the 15-day DL, but it is a partially torn hamstring. I had one when I was doing Karate as a child, it took me a month before I was back in classes, so probably less than a month.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Damn... Tejada Tore shit up in home run derby,setting a record of 15 homers in a round Tho bonds by far hit tha shit outta tha ball.

Tejada won the Derby beatin Hometowner Lance Berkman 5-4.

I wanted to see someone blast one off the million dollar sign and Bonds almost did it, hes a jerk off but he can fuckin hit the snot outta a baseball...
It was an ok derby, not the best i seen i think it woulda been, and i hate to say this, better with Ramirez instead of Palmero... :( Its hurts but its true, The only reason palmero was in it was cause he had a shit load of career homers.

I like Minute maid park ( minus the hill in center field) and it was fun watchin those balls sail outta that park. Cant wait for the all star game later tonight...

by the way did anyone watch the celebrity softball game? Sarah Silverman was SMOKIN HOT wut a babe

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Cot Damn, Roger Clemens got his ass kicked. All in the first inning, he got smacked for 2 HRs and 6 runs and the fucking cycle. Pudge went 2 for 4, he had a triple, scored a run, and and got himself an RBI. What a baddass. A.L whupped em' 9 to 4. Alfanso Soriano was the MVP, he went 2 for 3, had a HR and 3 RBIs.

Gray Fo

Reaction score
How about that play by Michael Young? What a throw.

Soriano's the man, I think the Rangers actually have a shot at it this year if the 3rd and 4th pitchers come around.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Gray Fo said:
How about that play by Michael Young? What a throw.

Soriano's the man, I think the Rangers actually have a shot at it this year if the 3rd and 4th pitchers come around.
I bet the Rangers are very happy with that trade. All the production at half
the price. If you look at them head to head Soriano is comperable to Alex.
Texas has so much more money freed up after dumping A-Rod's contract.
They should really get after a pitcher before the trade deadline sneaks up.
Maybe they could pull Randy Johnson. Word on the street is he wants out
of Arizona. They could give up some prospects or something.

Gray Fo

Reaction score
The question is if Randy Johnson would come here or not.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Randy wont go to texas, he might come to new york or boston, maybe chicago, if the deal was right, the only problem is what do you give up for him?As much as Id luv to see him in NY, I just dont see what they could give up for him...

dont be suprised if youu see a 3 team deal between Boston, Chicago Cubs and Arizona, if the deal is right, Boston could be saying goodbye to Nomar.. But As of right now, i think Johnson stays put...Unless he goes to a non contender, which that would just be stupid

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
I think he goes to Anaheim. I believe he has a house near there, they are loaded with young talent and they are a very good team.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
A couple of days ago the yanks beat the Tigers 5-1, Contrares pitched a gem. The Tigers pitcher Jeremy Bonderman, only gave up 5 hits but unfortunatly all the hits were homeruns. I don't think that happens to often. Well today the Tigers returned the favor by smacking the Yanks best pitcher right in the face. Javier Vasquez got yanked in the 5th inning after giving up 8 runs. The Tigers young lefty Mike Maroth got his first career shutout and was the first pitcher this year to shutout the highest scoring team in the leauge. With their 43rd win today the Tigers equaled their win total from last season.

Mike Maroth shutting down the yanks

coclarkson

Reaction score
that was a great game, if your'e a tigers fan. tigers have a great lineup now they just need their young starters to come around. i heard today that Cornejo may have surgery and may be on the d.l. for the rest of the year. i think the tigers are a starting pitcher or two away from being serious contenders in the future. their bullpen needs help also but they'll be getting fernando rodney back next year to close. the new allstar logo was revealed today.
a145.jpg

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last week, my KC Royals were shutout in three games against the Twins. Tonite, the Royals beat them 12-3 and have won three straight. GO ROYALS!!!!!!!