• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

2 Problems I could use some help.

C

cmfriend

First issue is a folder i created about six months ago will not delete off my external hard drive. I try deleting this one folder everyday. It keeps showing back up whenever i restart my laptop. Any suggestions whats wrong and how to get rid for good Please?

Second thing playing any videos either off the internet or stored on my hard drive play extremely slow and choppy? If anyone has ideas to fix this i would be greatful. Thank You

army1959

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
as far as the folder goes does it give you any kind of warning that it is in use by another system ? if not try and rename it then go in to safe mode and remove it from there.next i would need a little more detail about the video games do you have a video card ? if so what kind are they direct x 11 games ? have you checked you're back ground services to see if any thing is running you may not have enough ram or hd space to run them properly what you could try is to run them in admin mode and see if that works if you are using windows 7 or 8 or you could try this
http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm msi after burner good luck

onlyme

Reaction score
Sometimes, deleting the contents of the folder then the folder itself works.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Second thing playing any videos either off the internet or stored on my hard drive play extremely slow and choppy? If anyone has ideas to fix this i would be greatful. Thank You
Are you using WMP ? If so, try VLC.

OFFicerJACK

Reaction score
First:
Assuming you are using Win 7 or below, right click on the folder and look at the properties. Go to the Sharing tab to see if it is shared with something else. If so, unshare.

Second:
If that doesn't work, look at the registry with regedit and go to HKey_Local_Machine\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run and see if there is anything new or funny looking there. It pays to get familiar with this registry area becase a lot of virus's put things there. Also do a search on the registry for the folder name. Something might pop up.

Third:
Finally, go to the Tools menu item in the folder and in the "View" tab uncheck TEMPORARILY the item marked "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)" and see if there is something hidden there. Find out what is hidden there and get advice on what to do. Don't forget to re-check the "Hide" item.

Good luck.

C

cmfriend

Sometimes, deleting the contents of the folder then the folder itself works.

I have tried deleting the contents and changing the folder name. It still shows up again after any reboot.

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The left side vertical numbers sometimes partially disappear. Like from 1-5 or 1-9. I play around and click and they reappear. What's going on? How do you make them reappear?
try disabling any script blocking applications you have, including AdBlock.

And stop posting comments in content threads!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
try disabling any script blocking applications you have, including AdBlock.

And stop posting comments in content threads!

Spam bots are getting smarter ;)

edit: he gone