• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

nudografias

Reaction score
Grace Gealey

Grace Gealey in Empire s01e02 s02e08 (2014)

00:01:16 - 1024x768 - 20 MB - MP4
http://www52.** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.com/v/G7j0CvoH/file.html

Last edited:

nudografias

Reaction score
Pauline Etienne in Tokyo Fiancée (2014)

Pauline Etienne in Tokyo Fiancée (2014)

00:01:25 - 1024x768 - 24 MB - MP4

http://www15.** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.com/v/tjk2l6Sx/file.html

nudografias

Reaction score
Inma Cuesta in Aguila Roja s08e09 (2015)

Inma Cuesta in Aguila Roja s08e09 (2015)

00:04:25 - 1024x768 - 72 MB - MP4

http://www48.** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.com/v/xktPO2A9/file.html

Last edited:

Earl Hickey

Reaction score
Sat1 FFS 23-07-2014

DOWNLOAD: ** DEAD LINK REMOVED **/xjtqgxym
OR
DOWNLOAD: Dead Link Removed
[ Resolution : 1920x1080 ][ Time : 1:35 min ][ Size : 143 Mb ]

DOWNLOAD: ** DEAD LINK REMOVED **/gp7w9nzl
OR
DOWNLOAD: http://k2s.cc/file/b97b010d50d04/
[ Resolution : 1920x1080 ][ Time : 1:28 min ][ Size : 121 Mb ]

Sat1 FFS 29-07-2015

OR
[ Resolution : 1920x1080 ][ Time : 1:10 min ][ Size : 101 Mb ]

OR
[ Resolution : 1920x1080 ][ Time : 1:14 min ][ Size : 103 Mb ]

DOWNLOAD: ** DEAD LINK REMOVED **/zrr65ne6
OR
[ Resolution : 1920x1080 ][ Time : 1:02 min ][ Size : 72 Mb ]

Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Stating the blazingly obvious especially where it applies to archive photos/footage etc, sometimes that information is simply not available anymore.
I have posted photos in the last couple of days the origins of which I have no clue. I don't know who took them, when, where or for what purpose. Similarly it has just taken me three days to identify a particular shot as being Alyssa Miller by Ellen von Unwerth because it has become almost anonymous on the web, and the few instances of it I found had it unidentified and lumped in with a bunch of other material. A set of Scarlett Johansson pictures has all but vanished from the forum and the original poster does not have the full set anymore and has no information on them. There is no information attached to any identical instances of those images left on the web that I could find. So almost an entire set is gone outside better versions of the two that were left alongside the one addition I found.
Will you therefore remove all material that does not have this information attached? Penalise or ban members for not knowing? As propositions go that's pretty preposterous and will do nothing but serve to alienate contributors beyond regurgitating what they take from publicity and social media sites.
In short, while this idea might be thunderously convenient for you to check you aren't posting duplicates (because heaven forbid you should bother to scroll back a few posts to actually look for yourself), the only people it will really benefit are the cash whores posting for profit. Most of those classics shots and old scans will vanish.
There is a big difference between leading by example and hoping others adopt practices as a matter of course and courtesy and imposing a rule which must absolutely be followed. By applying and enforcing a rule which cannot necessarily be followed we will either limit the scope of what can be posted or will decimate the membership who cannot hope to live up to the new rules being enforced.
This is a community forum, not Getty. If you want information included I suggest you lead by example as I do, posting pictures and collections with date, publication, photographer and campaign WHERE I HAVE THAT INFORMATION, and see others pick up the habit [as indeed they are doing]. If you want information on picture or shoot then ask the poster. I they don't have the information, do a little research.
Trying to turn this into an enforcable rule is draconian, unsociable and downight unenforceable. It will kill the forum stone dead for all but a few people.
In my opinion.
BOC

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I never ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** any. Saw the Miley thread, went "hey those look weird and fake lemme ask" and tada here we are. This thread was posted a pube hair after the very first post was made, which of course were the worst shots.

Nope. This thread showed up after the umpteenth set of duplicates were removed along with a dozen comments in the content forum stating "those are plastic tits" [sic]. By that time of course there were galleries of this shitty little fame trollop in her latest totally imagination-free plea for attention.
I find the entire matter utterly depressing.