• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Rare/Uncommon/Regional Sports

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Try the Official site mate:

http://www.afl.com.au/

**I noticed that there's an "international Fans" section.. You may be able to get simulcasts from there..

cableguy

Reaction score
thanks... i was mining that site, but came up with nada... :(

tima

Reaction score
moxdevil said:
A game very similar to basketball, only its played by girls and Australians. ;) All participants wear a skirt (including Australian men) :fag: , are not allowed to travel with the ball, and have set positions.

LOL, I shoulda seen that coming. :D

Zinista said:
I filled in on a social work team and I hated every second I was on the court!! lol I think it was because I'm used to a bit of physical contact like on the soccer field and I was getting pinned by the netball umpire for contact every 20 seconds! Never again!

I used to play contact sport too (amateur AFL). It can get rough in Netball though - I saw a woman bust her leg, and a teammate broke her ankle a few weeks ago - another guy died once in the game prior to mine. When I played Men's Netball, another guy in my team got lifted up off the ground by his eyes in a fight during a game (sounds weird but he did). Just a couple of weeks ago I accidentally elbowed a girl in the throat that hard she fell on her butt and slid along the ground - I felt pretty bad about that, especially as she was a teammate, and it was the first game I played with this team which I was filling in for someone else.

It is fun though once you get used to the rules, but yeah that contact rule does take a bit to get used to. I used to get pulled up for it all time too.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
God Damn!!! Netball is the Devil's Sport I tell ya!!! hehe

tima

Reaction score
cableguy said:
i saw that televised on espn or discovery... not sure which... it was a couple years back, but quite a hoot... :)

does anyone know if the afl has any web simulcast available??? it seems to be about the only way i can think of to watch more than a week in review... i would much rather watch an entire game... thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide...

Sorry bringing up an old thread, but I found a cool AFL torrent site if anyone's interested. You might need to register to see anything...
http://aussietorrents.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7
you'll probably find the most seeders early in the week.

At the moment it's only the pre-season knockout cup - this weekend is quarter finals, so the players skills arent up to scratch yet, and many coaches use this cup to trial new players/rookies (up to almost half a team in some cases) and new strategies. The real season starts in a few weeks time.

There's also a forum here dedicated to AFL...
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/

If you don't have a team to follow I recommend Geelong Cats ;) (obviously who I follow). We were knocked out of the finals last year with the opposition (who went on to win the grand final) kicking a goal to take the lead with about 3 seconds left in the match, but we also had the youngest average aged team last year (plus the most injuries in the league), so I'm hoping for big things over the next 3-5 years. That loss was heartbreaking for them - one they reckon they wont forget for the rest of their lives, especially considering they were winning for the whole match except the last second, and hopefully it will fire them up for this year.

Looking back over this thread we were talking about Nathan Brown snapping his leg - yeah he may be playing his first game back this weekend (for Richmond).

Speaking of brutal injuries - there was another one in the finals last year. Geelongs captain (Steven King) accidentally kicked a guy (Jeff White) in the face. You could hear his face crack on tv when it happened. He now had 4 or 5 plates permanently in his face and a shitload of screws - but anyway, he played his first game since then last night too.

gatsby

Reaction score
I would like some advice from an Aussie forum member about the Sydney Cricket Ground. I am going to a AFL game. What are decent seats for someone new to aussie rules football? Ticketek lists several seat categories but i really don't know which to choose. The "Non alcohol concourse" seems a poor choice to me. :beer:

tima

Reaction score
gatsby said:
I would like some advice from an Aussie forum member about the Sydney Cricket Ground. I am going to a AFL game. What are decent seats for someone new to aussie rules football? Ticketek lists several seat categories but i really don't know which to choose. The "Non alcohol concourse" seems a poor choice to me. :beer:

I'm probably too late sorry mate, but you should try asking at bigfooty.com in this thread http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5 - they'd probably be able to help you out.
I'm from the Melbourne area and never been to the Sydney ground either, so sorry I cant help you out there myself.

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
lacrosse.jpg

Lacrosse is the sweetest sport ever. True story.

gatsby

Reaction score
tima said:
I'm probably too late sorry mate, but you should try asking at bigfooty.com in this thread http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5 - they'd probably be able to help you out.
I'm from the Melbourne area and never been to the Sydney ground either, so sorry I cant help you out there myself.
Thanks anyway for your reply. I've bought some tickets in the most expensive category because the price was reasonable. Too bad i didn't have time to go to Melbourne because the Melbourne Cricket Ground seems to be a really great stadium.