• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Back up your shit!

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
CMan,

Great link! I will ALWAYS remember when the importance of backing my stuff up finally got through my thick skull. Its really funny though, you tell people and tell people and tell people and it finally takes a traumatic incident to get it through their thick skulls.

singhr

Reaction score
Too funny. I haven't had too many problems with tapes themselves but more with the software that performs the backup... in my case Arcserve 9. Shitty software that is so damn touchy that any small change and your backup fails. Ugh!

Good video though! :cool:

supaduparich

Reaction score
That's some funny shit. Just a quick survey did anyone not click the "Third Button".

pizza planet

Reaction score
Geez, yeah, I know what you mean. It can happen like any time so you've really got to be careful and back up the shit, because if you don't then anything can happen, and then you'll have lost everything. It's happened to me loads of times, and the shit just dropped out, and I was like "O shit, now I'm fucked!" So these days I'm always backing up my shit and telling other people to back their own shit up. I told my granddad to back his shit up the other day, because he's just got hold of an old computer and he's not very good at using it yet, but he's using it to write his life story, and so far it's reached about 200 pages. He's not a good writer but he can ramble on, and if he didn't back his shit up and lost it he'd be really sad, so that's why I thought he should know about backing the shit up. Of course when I told him he didn't know what I meant so I had to show him how to back the shit up. Grandma watched us back the shit up so that she knew how to do it if we weren't there. My dad already knows how to back his shit up, so he didn't need to be there. It makes me much happier to know that everyone else knows how to back their shit up, because, basically, it does make the world a better place and the streetlamps come on at the right times, and the zoos stay open after 5 o'clock on a Sunday.