• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Question about MP3 players

jeromefus

Reaction score
I have alot of music I downloaded from torrents. Will the ipod or Zune be able to play this music? Do they just play mp3's? What about wma music files? I'm thinking about buying one for the first time and would like some input.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
some play only mp3's and wav's.
If your MP3 doesn't play WMA's then You can always use Audio Converter.

staybright69

Reaction score
The Zune is considerably more versatile than the Ipod when it comes to file formats. The Ipod is restricted to MP3, AAC, WAV and your usual movie formats. The Zune will takes these and more, to include WMV and WMA.

Another thing to look at however is accessory support. Since the Ipod has been around longer there are considerably more options available for them than there are for the Zune. As -KA- said in the previous post, it is relatively easy to convert music over to your desired format so I would look more at how and where you are going to use the player when deciding what to buy.

jeromefus

Reaction score
Thank you all for your input. I've amasssed gigs of music in the last few years. I used to burn it onto a cd then record onto a cassette for my Walkman but my Walkman recently died. I thought about getting a new one but decided I might as well go a little more hi-tech than that.

cleverendeavor7

Reaction score
Don't waste your time with an iPod or a Zune if all you need is music playing capabilities. Get a SanDisk Sansa E-series (8GB are around $80 refurbed) and you can put rockbox firmware on it to use SDHC memory cards. You can have yourself a 16 GB player for just about $140 that knocks the socks off of Zune and iPod. It's smaller, lighter, longer battery life, plays FM stations, plays video and pictures, and the back is made out of liquidmetal titanium alloy.

Fearless Freap

Reaction score
I have an ARCHOS which I feel is the best player but the drawback is that the operating software sucks. It plays mp3/avi/jpg and even displays pdf files.. it can hook onto your TV to record from TV then unplug to take it with you. Good battery life and up to 160 GB models available, wide screen... apart from the OS bugs (which they make updates for) it's a great player. I bought mine last year from Amazon for around $300.00 for the 80 GB version.