• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Interactive Tech/web show

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hey exp0seders-

No boobs but I'm doing a show today over at NowInLA.com called NERDVANA. We're gonna talk celebs, oscars and everything tech. It's live at 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern and it's completely interactive... think live exp0sed minus the nudity. In other words, totally boring.

ANYWAYS, I'd love some of the more insightful and tech-minded gurus that post here to stop by and chat it up with our crew- NOWINLA.com

Side post: is there any info backing up Halo 3's 2007 shelf release? Besides Bungie's tagline on the latest trailer?

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hahah thanks for stopping by Epc! We were demonstrating the tech for possibly investors... so the topics were kinda all over the place... stay tuned for Nerdvana though.. that's going to be specifically video games, computers, comics etc..

Epc525

Reaction score
sounds great man. just tell me when to stop by.

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hey guys, going live again today at 4pm pacific/7pm eastern.... stop by our site: http://www.nowinla.com and chat it up with us live on the air! Old school exp0sed represent!!!

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Jeez war,

Why don't you give us a little more lead time? I'd be interested in listening in but I always seem to find out after the fact.