• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

BigE

Reaction score
hey...can't blame oakland because someone ELSE wants to play for them, geez.

No thats fine, you can blame them for wanting to sign him though. That Raider philosophy of signing other teams cast offs just isn't working anymore. I'm a Bronco fan so I have no problem with it, but they are sure not the team they used to be. And they really have no young talent on the roster except Gallery, Woodson and Curry and Woodson's a head case. I do feel sorry for Miami though. It's the fans that Ricky shafted. Bad coach and a fucked up asshole in Ricky. So I sympathize with RFB and fuck Ricky!!

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
BigE said:
hey...can't blame oakland because someone ELSE wants to play for them, geez.

No thats fine, you can blame them for wanting to sign him though. That Raider philosophy of signing other teams cast offs just isn't working anymore. I'm a Bronco fan so I have no problem with it, but they are sure not the team they used to be. And they really have no young talent on the roster except Gallery, Woodson and Curry and Woodson's a head case. I do feel sorry for Miami though. It's the fans that Ricky shafted. Bad coach and a fucked up asshole in Ricky. So I sympathize with RFB and fuck Ricky!!

Okay, that I can agree with. At the same time though....it was a buncha old guys that finally got 'em back to the superbowl after 10+ years. (granted, it was a godawful game...but that's a different issue entirely).

BigE

Reaction score
Stingray wrote:
Okay, that I can agree with. At the same time though....it was a buncha old guys that finally got 'em back to the superbowl after 10+ years. (granted, it was a godawful game...but that's a different issue entirely).

Hard to believe that was only two years ago. They had players at the skill positons then. Gannon was at the top of his game. Brown still had speed and Gardner was running for them with Wheatly comming in to spell him. When you go after it with a veteran team like that you better win it cause once you shoot your load it's over. Thats whats happening with them now.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
BigE said:
Stingray wrote:

Hard to believe that was only two years ago. They had players at the skill positons then. Gannon was at the top of his game. Brown still had speed and Gardner was running for them with Wheatly comming in to spell him. When you go after it with a veteran team like that you better win it cause once you shoot your load it's over. Thats whats happening with them now.

They're recovering from last season's massacre well though. I mean, it's pretty much a gimme that Kollins screwed 'em last week. 300 yards, and 3 ints, yet Zeroue ran what, 15 times and hit 117 & 2 TDs? I'm just hopin' they can hang on 'till Gannon comes back. They break even in the next few weeks, end up with a what, 6-4 record, then Gannon comes back...they SHOULD still have a fair shot at a wild card, if nothin' else...

BigE

Reaction score
Stingray wrote:
then Gannon comes back.

I don't know if he's any better than Collins anymore. Looks like he lost quite a bit of arm strength. They need to quit killing themselves with penalties also. They don't have the big play offense to make up for all the penalties. That said I think that they are going to give the Boncos all they can handle at Oakland in two weeks.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
BigE said:
Stingray wrote:
then Gannon comes back.

I don't know if he's any better than Collins anymore. Looks like he lost quite a bit of arm strength. They need to quit killing themselves with penalties also. They don't have the big play offense to make up for all the penalties. That said I think that they are going to give the Boncos all they can handle at Oakland in two weeks.

I'm not sure he's got the strength...but he's a lot more accurate, and scrambles VERY well for his age. Penalties...well, it's Oakland. That's like their trademark. :lol: I do agree though. I almost did backflips in the front yard when I heard they got rid of the penalty machine that was Barry Sims...god that guy was awful....

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Oh shit, the Atlanta Falcons are no longer undefeated. The Lions put pressure on Michael Vick and did not relent all game long. Mike fumbled the ball 3 times, lost 2 of them and threw a interception, SWEET! I am glad we caught him on a bad day. Detroit's play was by no means spectacular, but they made a real important play in the 2nd quarter, on 4th down with 5 to go from the 39 yard line, Joey threw a little slip screen to Az Hakim that went the distance for the game's only passing touchdown. For the first time in years, the Lions actually outgained a team in rushing. This whole west coast offense thing is still foreign to Mr. Vick and he did not look real comfortable in the pocket. The vaunted Falcon defense was just as good as advertised, they put a lot of pressure on Joey, and got to him about 3 times. But it was not enough to stop the Lions. I am still a little in shock, this is the second consecutive road win after losing 24 in a row. Go Lions!
DvsA1.jpg
DvsA2.jpg

Congrats to the New England Patriots
Led by THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND, Tom "Motherfuckin" Brady
The Pats have won an NFL record 19 games in a row. Keep it rollin' fellas. Seattle you are next.
Pats3.jpg
Pats2.jpg

Pats1.jpg

Fiedler's fucking dead!

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I do believe Kerry Collins is going for a record in the NFL before he leaves. Problem is, it's not a good one. 6 int's in 2 games? How fuckin' horrible do you have to be to do that? Tim Couch, who was, in my humble opinion, THE worst QB in the history of Cleveland sports couldn't even achieve that.....

And can anyone gimme the rundown on Shannon Sharpe's pre-game tangent today? I just caught a line during the commercial at halftime of the 1 o'clock game today, but he looked madder than hell....

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Captain Feathersword said:
21 in row and counting. UP NEXT STEELERS.

Way to bring this thread back captian. 2 weeks since the last post, and all I Have to say is........................VIKINGS BITCHES!

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Supafly said:
21 in row and counting. UP NEXT STEELERS.

Way to bring this thread back captian. 2 weeks since the last post, and all I Have to say is........................VIKINGS BITCHES!

hmmmm who beat those minnesota vikings? was it T.O. and the Philadelphia Eagles
<---------------

Captain Feathersword

Old and Bored
Reaction score
Thanks Supa.. I may not be a constant poster but I try to make it count.
And love the Viking Quote

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I knew you were gonna come in here and fuck up my glory!

B.O.T 8) 8)

The Young One

Reaction score
Young one 1 man doesn't make or change a team. Make it T.O. the big game and then we'll see.

well its not only T.O. theres kearse and dhani jones who is have a quiet great season so far. the corners and safties are stepping up compared to what they were thought to do, westbrook has been running with a high ypr and the returnman (jr reed) is fantastic. mcnabb is also on cue with 11/2 td/int

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Have I mentioned recently that the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS FUCKING RULE?

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Here's my question....how the fuck did the BROWNS, who can barely score in the first half--and only have in 2 games, for that matter--take the Eagles to overtime? I mean...did Butch Davis sell his soul for that one, or what?

The Young One

Reaction score
Stingray said:
Here's my question....how the fuck did the BROWNS, who can barely score in the first half--and only have in 2 games, for that matter--take the Eagles to overtime? I mean...did Butch Davis sell his soul for that one, or what?

well the browns are a good team. they also are a cheap defensive team. they like to trip up defenders, which they did atleast once when a td was scored in the eagles game. their offense is, i think, on an amazing high. no way the way they are playing now is how good they should be. garcia scores a lot of tds but throws many ints, which will eventually hurt them in close games.