• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Radikal.Ru

Capster

Reaction score
is banning sites with any nudity in images using thier hosting sites 3 sites I know of have already been hit for 1000's of images

dls1

Mr. Nemcova
Reaction score
Bullshit... what you saw was reported pics & domains banned (probably for exccessive bandwidth usage), nothing more. I personally have over 1,000,000 images hosted by them, mostly nudes... and have never lost a pic, other than a few reported ones (you remove those reported to your company too).

Last edited:

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well, it's not totally bullshit. I've got some non-nude wwe diva photos gone at PSuzy, WF and Phun but the same links work perfectly here and @ Fritchy. All images are S4W and Thumbailed. Explain me this...

Note: this post is not to be bitchy. Radikal.ru is my 3rd fav image host.

dls1

Mr. Nemcova
Reaction score
Well, it's not totally bullshit. I've got some non-nude wwe diva photos gone at PSuzy, WF and Phun but the same links work perfectly here and @ Fritchy. All images are S4W and Thumbailed. Explain me this...

Note: this post is not to be bitchy. Radikal.ru is my 3rd fav image host.

Are those with the pics gone on their banned domain list ? (ie. none of their pics work there)

And not being bitchy either.

If you have any doubt about my numbers of pics they host, either PM me for an invite or simply confirm it with LarryO.

Have a nice day.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Are those with the pics gone on their banned domain list ? (ie. none of their pics work there)

And not being bitchy either.

If you have any doubt about my numbers of pics they host, either PM me for an invite or simply confirm it with LarryO.

Have a nice day.

That's the weird part... those are not banned domains. It's about 60/40 posts that work and don't work, but the not working links work perfectly here. (the other board I'm talking about is Planet Suzy)

And no I have no doubts at all, I've seen your pics hosted on radikal on many boards.

dls1

Mr. Nemcova
Reaction score
That's the weird part... those are not banned domains. It's about 60/40 posts that work and don't work, but the not working links work perfectly here. (the other board I'm talking about is Planet Suzy)

And no I have no doubts at all, I've seen your pics hosted on radikal on many boards.

I still don't know why, but you've answered your own statement... if they weren't allowed where there are nude pics, none of the pics from there would work. Doesn't that make sense ?