• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Punkbuster B heartbeat stopped & key packets lost

ptb_666777

Reaction score
I have spent a lot of time on this issue and have failed miserably. The problem is not game specific, however for me it applies to battlefield 2142. I have read many different posts in my Google and Yahoo search and it seems to effect many punk buster protected games.

The problem

After I load a server and start playing (about 30-60 sec in) I get punkbuster kick saying "PnkbstrB.exe heartbeat stopped". There was a server (soc Camp Gib) that I did not have this problem and I was cool with that as there a good bunch of guys and I frequented that server often anyway. I gave the game a break for a month or so and yesterday I tryed playing and I got another punkbuster kick this time "Key packets lost". I tryed a mix of other servers and If it wasn't one it was the other.

What I have tryed

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, fail
I uninstalled punkbuster and reinstalled, fail
Updated punkbuster and ran diagnostic tool , fail
at server start I changed pb's priority to above normal, fail
I turned off firewall(s)(witch is not safe), fail
I started my pc with all secrety software disabled, fail
I wrote punkbuster a very nasty letter, felt a lil better but, fail

If I can not resolve this issue properly I will resort to hacker tools and fake punkbuster reporting, but that is likely to get me banned from all severs and possibly ban on my cdkey. I have enough trouble with being banned on supposition of Hacks(I am just good)anyway.

Any fix proper or not would be appreciated. As it stands I cant play anyway.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
I used to have key packet loss kicks all the time while playing cod4. I went to a forum and they told me i had to adjust min and max fps and a few other things. So i played around with it along with some other numbers that i cant remember, until it stopped. So if its anything like what i had you might need to find the console code list and what they mean and do some adjusting. Im sure there are walkthroughs on it. My problem wasnt within punkbuster itself even though it was kicking me.

toberedagain

Reaction score
i get both of those errors and just rejoin the server and it usually fixes it. have you tried to manually update PB sry its all I got

ptb_666777

Reaction score
I have never had any issues until punk busters latest update for the game. I am pretty sure it is not the game it's self, but I could be wrong. I will try that if after the heartbeat fail is fixed I still get the packet fail, all tho I am pretty sure it is connected to pb and not my rendering.

toberedagain, thank you, but I did post that in my first post. Hell I'll take anything I can get at this point I love battlefield. So, thanks anyway.