• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Kaspersky anti-virus... crashing my comp

Choc[o] Sanchez

Reaction score
My computer has crashed while playing games a few times now, with the same error message after each crash... Kaspersky Anti-Virus has stopped working properly.

I looked at my programs and its not even listed. How is a non-existent anti virus software crashing my system?

The reviews say it is a good product, but it must be REALLY good to crash the computer while detecting a threat when it isn't even installed! :eyebulge:

Anyone ever seen this?

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
run, regedit, local user, programs, Kaspersky to find it. Or control, alt, del, and turn off anything that says kav.

Choc[o] Sanchez

Reaction score
I appreciate the ideas, but there is no sign of it through either of those methods.

Alas...

OFFicerJACK

Reaction score
Check the folders on the original install disks of the games and see if there is anything there about Kaspersky. Could be a rootkit installed by one of your games. Root kits are usually invisible (even in regedit) unless you have a root kit detector. Google "rootkit revealer" and you will find some download sources there. Good luck.