• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Headplay

MysterioX

Reaction score
http://www.headplay.com

Out April 2nd, not sure of price yet though..

visor04.png

THE WORLD'S FIRST PERSONAL CINEMA SYSTEM (PCS)

It?s portable, compact and convenient. It?s an explosion of the senses for a multi-tasking, multi-media society. The HEADPLAY Personal Cinema System (PCS) is the next frontier in portable entertainment, featuring stereo audio and media in both 2D and, for the first time ever, stunning 3D. The HEADPLAY Viewer provides a multi-media portal; the Liberator is the operational centre of the HEADPLAY experience. The versatility of HEADPLAY provides the ultimate immersive gaming experience; a portable cinema of stunning picture resolution; and a private foray into the sprawling expanse of cyberspace.

THE ULTIMATE INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT STATION

As your Personal Cinema System, HEADPLAY provides the ultimate private and portable theatre for your favourite movies. HEADPLAY also plunges you into a thrilling gaming experience, in both your own private universe or through online gaming with friends. Versatility is the key ? HEADPLAY uses the convenience of media storage devices to make life on the go that much more entertaining. This multifaceted information station is capable of interfacing with digital and video cameras, televisions, PCs, and video game consoles. The retrieval of files from digital storage devices, such as an iPod or high-capacity hard drive, makes the Liberator the nerve centre of the HEADPLAY universe. The Liberator?s two USB host ports allow for downloading of content from portable storage devices at burst speeds up to 480 megabits per second. The USB client port provides an interface to import media files from your PC or notebook. The compact flash connector provides reading speeds up to 7 megabytes per second, and writing speeds up to 1.25 megabytes per second; it also allows for the attachment of optional memory or devices to enable receipt of stored digital media. HEADPLAY gives you a full multi-media spectrum in the palm of your hand.

A STUNNING PICTURE UNFOLDING RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES

HEADPLAY represents the next generation of the cinematic experience, capable of producing a picture of 360 color fields per second. Reflective micro-LCD technology offers a resolution so stunning, it?s like watching a 40-foot movie screen from the best seat in the house. It?s an experience that?s all yours. A cinematic panorama ready to be enjoyed anywhere, anytime, minus the typical multiplex distractions ? ringing cell phones, noisy latecomers, sticky floors, the person who inadvertently blocks your view. With HEADPLAY, the view, and the experience, is all yours. And the experience is unlike anything you?ve ever seen before. Thanks to the inclusion of cutting-edge LCOS display technology, you are able to view stunning 3D media through your HEADPLAY viewer. With its convenient design and state-of-the-art technology, the HEADPLAY Viewer is a paragon of populism ? in other words, it can be used by anyone. Easily adjustable Velcro bands expedite an easy head fitting. Comfort bands ensure a snug, comfortable fit of the lens apparatus. Two pairs of sliders, one vertical and one horizontal, are located on the Viewer to sharply focus the images and align them with a wide range of inter-pupilar distances (which is the space between a person?s eyes). The focus sliders encompass a wide range of optical settings, which means people who wear glasses can remove their eyewear before putting on the viewer. The settings can then be adjusted to accommodate their prescriptions.

Epc525

Reaction score
Thing looks pretty sweet. Its prolly gonna cost a ton. I think I'll stick to my LCD tv for the next couple years.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
so its like VR or what?

MysterioX

Reaction score
I guess so, you can hook it up to watch tv threw, use youre pc, or play games on xbox 360, pc etc and it will all display threw the visor on the equivelant of a 42 inch screen in other words will take up youre whole field of vision..

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i'm questioning the long term effects on your eyes.

i know when i was a little kid i sat too close to the TV (mostly because the cables on the nintendo controllers) and i think thats a big reason why i have glasses now.

i can see using it on the go, like an ipod or a walkman, but not much reason to use it at home when you can use a normal tv

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
i did not check this but there are several ways of creating a picture (or 25 per second) directly on the outside of the eye.
One of them is reflection were small lcd-screens (watch-size) are reflecting their (output, images, video) at the eye.
another is were a laser combined with a projektor draws a (output, images, video) directly (mirrored) on the eyes lens.
There are several more
And yes, compaired to the screen that you are watching now it is a world of difference.