• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Madden NFL '07

INDYvidual

Reaction score
Anyone looking forward to this next edition of EA's unstoppable football franchise?
In its 17th instalment, you control the running game like never before. For the first time ever, step up as the lead blocker to create a hole, and then take control of the tailback and smash through, overpower, or slash away from would-be tacklers as you fight for every yard. Innovative rushing controls give you a game-breaking ground attack featuring all-new jukes, cutbacks, and the distinct running styles of your favourite backs.

For the XBOX 360, exclusive features include Madden Gamer Level (which tracks your career accomplishments in Franchise Mode for points that you can wager online towards rewards) and a unique Create A Player, which uses mini-games to set skills and off-season Mini-Camps to condition players or rehab injuries to get back on the field faster.
Release Date: August 22, 2006

Madden NFL '07: Superstar Preview
Madden NFL 07: Superstar Preview

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
playing franchises with friends since 2003.....like the manager part of the game best where we just sim the game if it's not against a real person

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't forget the drive-bys and random stabbings.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
I have been waiting for that since 06 came out with its POS blocking and other technical problems. Preordered and ready to go. What do you guys thinik of the new enhancements and fixes to superstar mode?

I personally enjoy SS mode more than franchise, opinions?

quixotically

Reaction score
i'm a ncaa fan. the professional stuff gets old after awhile. what do you think of ncaa 07?

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
Haven't picked that one up yet, is there a PC version? I want to get it though, those 7-8 monts of the year without football are agonizing for me heh.