• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Athletic Women

Max Johnson

Reaction score
Female Athletes

About Debi Purcell

Debi Purcell. Is a professional female Mixed Martial Artist, she has been training in fitness and martial arts for over 20 years,. And has trained and competed in Vale tudo, submission grappling, boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai, wrestling, Tae kwon do, gymnastics.

Some of her titles and accomplishments include:

First woman to ever compete and win in King of the Cage. Ultimate Wrestling World Title Belt Holder, Hook-N-Shoot Revolution Winner, 2002. Headline the first ever all womens NHB card in US history . Ultimate Wrestling Minnesota Winner, Black Belt in Ruas Vale Tudo and in Tae Kwon Do, TKD Champion. Founder of Fightergirls.com, Founder of WMAA ( Womens Martial Arts Association.) Founder of Cardiostrike.com She is also currently the CEO of a commercial based refrigeration, heating and Air condition company. And teaches other women health, fitness, and Martial Arts,

Debi Is committed and determined to breaking the barriers of women competing and fighting in Martial arts, and determined to let the world know that women can be as effective and complete as their male counterparts. Debi is also currently working on an infomercial for her company cardiostrike.com

A side note from Debi Purcell:
Vale tudo means NO rules. Which translates that we have no limit?s to bind our body or our knowledge in learning. The message is clear, and that is to pass on what we learn to others. Not only in the fighting martial art sense, but in taking pride in oneself, being humble, loyal, strong, respecting yourself, but mostly respecting others. Having no limits. Has allowed me great freedoms in my martial arts and in my spirituality, and has helped me realize that we are only bound but what we allow ourselves to be bound by.

In a world where it is hard for women to flourish in Martial Arts , I have had trainers and friends not discriminate against me but have always thought it was great that I and other women want to compete and fight. I have been encouraged to seek out different kinds of training and different training partners to further along my progress. And I thank you all who have participated in helping me be the person and fighter I am today.

Also Visit.. http://www.debipurcell.com

Last edited by a moderator: