• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Can't find CD-R and DVD-R on my computer

Kevin2000

Reaction score
Hi guys, i think i am in huge trouble.

When i go to "my computer" and you have "C-drive, DVD-drive, and CD-R drive" well the only thing i have now showing is "C-Drive" and along with share things with friends folder. This happened when I removed "Encarta Encyclopedia 2000, Microsoft money 2002, Itunes, Photo ups, and Microsoft Streets" from my computer because i rarely use them to save computer space. When i restarted my computer and went back to to startup windows, i couldn't see my CD-R and DVD drives.

I tried even reinstalling the hardware from the installing CD's but my computer or either of the drives will not recognize anything. I can't even burn any music or movies onto CD-R.

I went to "Device Mgr" and uninstall both drives and restarted my computer. My computer did find hardware but the same problem persists. I went into the device mgr and it says "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" for both CD-R and DVD-R.

I don't know what to do, i am so lost, and I am afraid i will loose every important thing on my computer if i don't resolve this soon such as my college work and family photos.

Any suggestions?