• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

About the Jerry Sandusky allegations...

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
To me, this is the most horrific story to come out of college athletics in - well, ever. I know there are people out there that will scream for "due process" and "innocent until proven guilty", but there is one thing that everyone involved agrees on and even testified to before a Grand Jury... that Mike McQueary - a former starting quarterback for Penn State, then graduate assistant at the time of the alleged incident, and current wide receivers coach at Penn State - saw Jerry Sandusky in the shower with a young boy (around 10 years old) and at the very least he had to know something wasn't right. From that point on, the lack of concern for the safety and well-being of that child astounds and sickens me. How does McQueary not try to stop it, or at least call the police immediately? What does he do? He calls his father, who advises him to leave the premises. He leaves with that child still in the shower with an older man, doing things that he himself told to the Grand Jury. Horrible, unforgivable things. Wow. I hope that is a burden that weighs on him deeply.

It isn't until the following day that he tells any kind of authority figure about what he saw. Is it the police he calls? No, he tells it to Joe Paterno - head coach at Penn State. The next day Paterno relayed this accusation to university administrators, seemingly as if he were handing off the baton in a relay race. No one in this sad story... Not McQueary nor Paterno, not any one it got bumped up to... none of them ever bothered to find out the identity of or what happened to that child afterward. Mind blowing.

This is a huge story with multiple implications, I've only really touched on one aspect of it. Some background... Jerry Sandusky was Defensive Coordinator for Penn State for 2 National Championship teams and was considered to be the heir apparent to Paterno, but he retired in '99 both unexpectedly and in an inamicable manner. The period for which the accusations range cover 15 years, including 5 of which was while he was still def.coor. for Penn State. Really a sad, sad story. Here's a link for anyone that wants more info.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-pennstate-abuse