• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Pictures - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well, we've been noticing that quite a few of the threads are being swamped by single image posts from Twitter, instagram, snapchat etc. Some people like social media posts. Some hate them. Whatever your feeling, it's making it difficult and time consuming to track down actual photoshoots.
We looked at two options. A sub-forum only for social media or a subsection in each person's thread for this material.
We came to the conclusion that it would be helpful to have a sub-section in every thread just for social media posts. It might be possible to refine that to celeb's with threads that have surpassed a certain number of pages (10, for example). But that would depend on whether it would be easier to subsect every thread at the same time or if we have to do each one individually. Neither Yak nor I can see how this might be accomplished through the interface so it may be a programming/CSS coding issue.
We could then tackle each thread as social media posts show up, checking and shifting then, rather than going through the whole board all at once. It would take a little time but it would be less stressful and tedious to handle in that manner.
So, for instance, I check a post, it's instagram or whatever, I shift it into it's new sub-thread and while I'm there I go through the thread and shift everything. You'd know a thread has been done because it has a sub-thread contining posts alsready so no need to back track. Give it a month or two and most if not all of the main social media fiends will be tucked away.
In this way those who want quality photoshoots can ind them without scrolling through pages of LQ selfies, but if that's your thing you cn head to that person's section and fill your boots.
So. What do you think?
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I paticularly enjoy the triple spacing
Calvó Michelle, born in Madrid and raised in Tenerife attended school actor Juan Codina and later took courses in casting and interpretation with Juan Leon, Jordi Frades, Eva Leira, Yolanda Serrano, Andres Cuenca and Álvaro Haro. More recently she has completed a course of acting training and audiovisual training with Sara Torres. Worked five years the theater group of the School of Fine Arts in Tenerife.

LANGUAGES - I nglés / high
DANCE: Hip Hop, Funk, Latin Dance (online and Cuban Salsa, merengue, bachata), notions of classical ballet.
SPORTS: Ex player of the Canary Islands and Spanish National Beach Volleyball. Equestrian, basketball, swimming, tennis and surfing.
Singing, guitar and piano.

Currently - acting training course and audiovisual training Sara Torres.
2013 - Casting and interpretation with Juan León and Jordi Frades.
2013 - Casting and interpretation Eva Leira and Yolanda Serrano.
2013 - Monograph of casting with Andrés Cuenca and Álvaro Haro.
2012 - Actor John Codina Center. (1st. Year)
Monograph with Laura Cepeda "Three Looks"
Five years in the theater group of the School of "Fine Arts" of Tenerife.

Michelle Calvo - FHM (Spain) - February 2016

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Scroll through Miley Cyrus, Kardashians, Bella Thorne, Hudgens etc and you might start to see where we are coming from. It's pretty relentless and any actual shoots are lost in the cacophany of single image, single image, single image. What's worse IMO is that universally all of these shots are the same. Low light, low quality, poorly framed and focussed selfie shit.
However this isn't some arbitrary or random idea. Yak and I have been discussing it for some time, and from a practical level of improving the organisation and running of the section, not as a bitching session of pet hates. We know many members like this material even if, in the main, we do not. It makes sense to us to compartmentalise to a point.
BOC

Last edited:

1man

Reaction score
Zara Holland

Zara Holland (model, actress also works in the family fashion business. Zara is Miss Hull GB 2015)
Pride and Pejudice and Zombies Premiere in London (February 1, 2016)

Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
images 1, 9, 12
05c. Do NOT post duplicates of images already posted or fully clothed images or head-shots; images must have 'sex-appeal'
Also, and this counts for most posts in the video section now, I dont understand why it's essential to post every bloody frame in a clip. What happened to a thumbsheet and two stills for illustrative purposes?
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Post stacking is a combination both of compiling useless information as padding, and then the manner in which the infrmation and the images are displayed in the post.
Also the question is not about information added. It is the type of information added, the way in which that information is added and the manner in which is it and the images are displayed. (The following contains more than three sentences made up of polysyllabic words. Feel free to go away at this point if actually reading a discussion offends your sensibilities.)

For instance. It is not necessary to add the person's name in one line, then double space

before adding more info

Then double space again before adding more.

The post immadiately above and most of 1man's posts are good examples, but let's look at the immediately preceeding post.

I condensed it to this
Michelle Calvó IMDB Wikipedia

FHM (Spain) - February 2016

That contains all relevant information provided about the person and the shoot (I would have preferred photographer too but sometimes thats not available/known)and external links that provide all the verified information on the subject one could wish for. It is clean, neat and succinct. We don't need to know her cat's name or her favourite brand of pasta. We certainly don't need each nugget of info on a seperate line.

I don't have a problem with interesting information or observations, comparisons or comments on particular shoots. I do have a problem with the entirely redundant, triple spaced and dumped in just to pad the whole thing out, usually before the poster adds a bunch of images, one or two to a line. That's a thinly veiled tactic to dominate the page.

Interesting to note that those who offend in such a manner are also usually those who post using cash generating hosts. It does not, therefore, take a psychologist to fatom the motives of such posting tactics.

Oh yes. The editing to the above post. That was done immediately before I copied/pasted the original post code here as a new example, as was the PM sent to the poster enquiring if this biography was a draught intended for publication and open to critique. I'm not an idiot, or lazy. Just sarcastic and a little fed up.

And just to be clear, when these subjects are brought up here, and ideas are put forward for rules changes, it is not because us bone idle buggers have not spoken privately to the offending parties or can't be bothered to edit posts. It's because we have been forced to do so so bloody frequently that making something enforceable is the only logical best next step, and that , having discussed a matter privately with each other to consider possible solutions, opening such matters up to discussion among the rest of the management is both helpful and proper.

If not, what on God's green Earth are we doing here?
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
PS
As far as I am concerned, any image host that forces me to disable my adblockers and anti adware/malware software to see an image has no business on a forum.
I hadn't had any kind of problem with adware/spyware/malware till I took up post here, and I have lost count of the amount of times I have had to open imagetwist images in a sandboxed browser to get past the flood of crap while protecting my machine.
All image hosts have popups. It's how they pay for their free service. However, Imagetwist clearly do not adequately examine the content/coding of the popups in which such malicious coding is embedded. That to me is an affront and should not be permitted.
But what the hell do I know?
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I have been merging consecutive posts for quite some time. In fact I had a conversation with Ogar1 about merging some of his consecutive posts and he now adds to previous posts rather than simply posting another single. It was a constructive conversation. Not all of them are. I have been unable to make a logical case for merging non consecutive posts. If you can make one I'd appreciate reading it.
We too connsidered a separate section for social media but also concluded that the workload and confusion would be prohibitive. Consider GIFs and Wallpapers.
We do take the coding issue onboard. It was something yakovitch and I considered in conversation before we agreed to bring this to a wider discussion. My thought, rather than having separate sections, was to replicate what happens when you open the picture section and you see the "sticky" for megapacks. At the top of each person's thread a "sticky" for social media content, and then everything else below as now. We considered including beach candids etc, but since these days candids are often well framed professionally taken photo-ops, decided against it. Social media are generally single images and there is a lot of them. Most of them are near identical. Some can't be properly identified because there is no face. I can count on one hand the number of social media images posted I consider to be worthwhile.
However, if it is a matter of CSS programming and that is prohibitive then we must accept that and move on. However I would appreciate you adding to the proposed new rule a clause about faceless images unless they are part of a set/sequence that allows the subject to be unequivocally identified. Otherwise they really could be of anyone.
As an aside, I'm now removing images like this
The blurred out kids creep me out, and as far as I am concerned anything containing kids on an adult forum is inappropriate. This one isn't a discussion. It's a deal breaker for me. No kids. At all. Ever.
BOC

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Your pitch. Your ball
That being said you're choosing not to grasp that this isn't a "1st post" issue, or that consolidation and editing aren't already happening.
F*** it. It's only the internet.
BOC

Last edited:

brankob

Reaction score
Open to Question - [do not remove this thread]

EMMA WATSON at Colonia Dignidad Premiere in Berlin 02/05/2016

Last edited by a moderator: