• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Skip rapidshare counter with Firefox

Should we ban Rapidshare?

• Total voters

gatsby

Reaction score
The trick doesn't seem to work anymore for me. I assume that rapidshare has changed something on their server because the html source has not been changed. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

slacker68

Reaction score
if i have firfox what will it install can i still use IE(internet explorer) and if i uninstall it will it all be the same as b4? thanks!

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
slacker68,

Firefox installs its own app files and yes, you will still be able to use IE (although I'm not sure why you would want to). Firefox does not affect IE except that it will ask on install if you want to make Firefox you default browser. I'd recommend that you do. If you uninstall Firefox, IE will then return to your default browser.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
icecream said:
does this still work? should I try it?

Was wondering the same thing. Haven't gotten around to checking it out yet.

gatsby

Reaction score
icecream said:
does this still work? should I try it?
No; my own hack and the bookmarklet that BEaWNr posted don't work anymore.

moshe p

Reaction score
How to get around rapidshare d/l constriction

rapidshare knows your ip address by use of a cookie. one way to get around it is to delete the cookie each time, but than tou have to wait a bit or disconnect and connect again.

here is another and better way.
it's a program that changes your ip address.

download from here:
http://www.proxyswitcher.com/pub/ProxySwitcherStandard.exe

use it to change your ip address after every download. that way you can keep downloading from rapidshare without a minimum.

here is a site that tells you what it thinks your proxy is. this way you can check if you changed it:

http://www.whatismyproxy.com/

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ok, I moved this exact same post somewhere around here. I'm starting to feel like your spamming..........

moshe p

Reaction score
Supafly said:
Ok, I moved this exact same post somewhere around here. I'm starting to feel like your spamming..........

i thought somebody moved my post, I tried to see where to and couldn't find it, so i thought it was erased 'cause I didn't follow the rules. so i posted it again here.

I am no spammer.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
have a look through the introduction section. all the info you need to "survive" on exp0sed is in there ;)

if a thread is ever removed, there was obviously a reason. it does not mean "oops we lost it, please post it again"

when a thread is moved, its either moved to the appropriate forum or Jihad.

had you even TRIED looking, you'd notice the other thread on this subject is only 3 posts down

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
moshe p said:
I am no spammer.

For some reason just reading that made me laugh. I don't know.............

Anyways what he said.^^^^^^^^^

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
You guys know they have a new happy hour thing on RapidShare?

What are the RapidShare Happy-Hours?

We are really giving our best so everyone has the possibility to download the files for free. Unfortunately the Internet is extremely variable here and there. So we only reach our goal in 99% of all cases. For example there are millions of users with the same IP-address online. So we decided to introduce the RapidShare Happy-Hours. In this time, everyone may download as much as you want. No limits, no restrictions. Even download-accelerators work and parallel downloads as well of course! Premium-Users, who download in this time, are of course NOT charged in any way to keep this feature on a fair level.
Right now our RapidShare Happy-Hours are from 03:00 CET to 06:00 CET.

The Chief

Reaction score
those hours...grave yard shift for us europeans, very convenient for other continents tho

Last edited:
M

md4life

does anyone still have any way of getting around rapidshare's dload limit?
its really getting annoying when trying to dload multiple files.
any help would be nice

stu2906

Reaction score
www.rapidshare.se

I didn't see this on the list of image hosters, anyone used it before?

Their TOS's http://www.rapidshare.se/tos.php seem to be OK and upload speed for one pic was good. see a hosted pic below. Could be a useful alternative to Imagevenue and would help spread the load about in case of a big Imagevenue problem. Oh and you can upoad up to 10 pics at a time.

Does this get the exp0sed seal of approval or do we need a trial period?

The Chief

Reaction score
Using Anonymouse apparently works, just enter a RS link here

http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html

and it's like you were never there, you can dl file after file. I just saw this at another board, I haven't tried it.

EDIT - well, more and more people at the other board are saying it works, and this tip is popping up all the over the place now, so I guess it's legit. It probably won't work forever though...

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
....Just wanted to let y'all know that I decided to get myself a Rapidshare Premium account... Ahh 6 months of pure bliss!!!!

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
The Chief said:
Using Anonymouse apparently works, just enter the a RS link here

http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html

and it's like you were never there, you can dl file after file. I just saw this at another board, I haven't tried it.

EDIT - well, more and more people at the other board are saying it works, and this tip is popping up all the over the place now, so I guess it's legit. It probably won't work forever though...

It didn't work for me, maybe for other though.

Here is a link with a bunch of other sites like the one you posted

http://anoniem-surfen.eigenstart.nl/