• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

UFC-Pride

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Damn son that was the fastest post i ever saw. Anyway the 1st person to mention Bob Sapp in the same sentence with the word "good" or any kin to the word in quotes, is a officially addicted to ball sac pubes. Do you hear me!!:skeezy:

junkmail41a

Reaction score
What did everyone think of the second fight of the Ultimate Fighter finale (Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar)? That shit was amazing (and very surprising)!!! It might not have been the most technical match, but both of those guys were taking big shots to the head and just shaking them off. It looked like a fight out of a movie.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
I haven't been watching a whole lot of it man ive been watching "The Condender"!! Thats the best reality show of all fucking time boys!! The people in that show are top notch boxers too, it ain't no bullshit. Alsmost any of those guys could be in the rankings. If you haven't watched it, take the time to. You don't even have to be a boxing fan, the way the fights are filmed and edited it makes it seem like a real life fucking Rocky movie!! A fuck'n plus boys :headbang: :headbang:

Your_Ass

Reaction score
Junkmain, Yeah that fight was fucking great. I'm usually a fan of more grapple heavy fights (something with a gracie or sakuraba) but that fight was awesome. I am REALLY glad that happened on UFC's first free event on cable. It really helped push the UFC forward.

As for "The Contender" I get my fill of reality TV with "The Ultimate Fighter". I like fights, but watching all the drama shit makes me bored and angry.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Big news with UFC. The coaches during the 3rd season will be Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock! They just signed on BJ PENN!!!!!!!!! He wasn't even announced, Dana just said look who i signed, and BJ walked out with a shirt that read "the champ is back"! BJ is the one to beat of all others in my book. And last there will be a part 3 of Chuck Liddel and Randy Couture. This is some exciting shit.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Yeah but he looked better than when he beat the shit out of Matt Hughes. He carries alot of weight in his face. When he went up in weight he was smart that he gained fat. When you gain muscle like most dumb fighters do, like A Ken Shamrock, you get slower and tired faster. Muscle burns energy and fat is stored. It's why you don't see a six pack on most boxers especially if they have went up in weight like bj did. From now on he'll probably be chubby unless he wants to go back down in weight, but why would he do that.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Liddell just knocked out Couture in the 2nd. exact fight as the last. So now Randy retires and theres nobody worthy to fight Chuck that i can see. Shit i'll miss Randy. I hear that Hughes will fight Hoyce Gracie next wtf who cares?

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
I watched the fight tonight and it kinda sucks the way Couture went out, (even though i was rootin for chuck) Couture slipped then Chuck took advantage and knocked him out.

ChuteBox

Reaction score
Too bad COuture got knocked out again and retired, he was a true champion. The only man able to take Liddell out now in the UFC is Tito Ortiz...

blackmetal

Reaction score
Anybody herd that Tyson is signing a deal with Pride(!!!!!)and he is either gonna debut during the next 2moths or somewhere between january and febuary.And get this.The number 1 candidate for fighting against Tyson is Cro Cop!!!!!!!

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Yeah he signed last week. Can't imagine that they would put him up against a top 5 in his first fight though. Who ever it is, Pride is about to get fucking rich.

BigDaddy_GFS

Reaction score
MMA fight vids - UFC, PRIDE, K1, etc...

I posted a bunch of MMA clips on my own site, but thought I'd share. Here's a taste from my personal collection.

PRIDE Fighting - Antonio Nogueira vs. Bob Sapp

http://rapidshare.de/files/31942183/UFC_Pride-Dynamite__Antonio_Rodorigo_Nogueira_vs_Bob_Sapp.mpg

UFC 46 - Vittor Belfort vs. Randy Couture.
http://rapidshare.de/files/31877462/UFC_46_-_Vitor_Belfort_vs_Randy_Couture.mpg

K1 - Cro Cop vs. Bob Sapp
http://rapidshare.de/files/31876845..._-_Saitama_2003_-_High_Quality_-_By_Nerou.mpg

UFC 56 - Matt Hughes vs. Joe Riggs
http://rapidshare.de/files/31877562/UFC_56_Matt_Hughes_vs_Joe_Riggs.mpg

blackmetal

Reaction score
DAMN!Cro Cop murderd Silva at the OWGP!And finally got what he deserves a belt around his waist!
THE KING WITHOUT A CROWN HAS FINALLY GOT HIS CROWN!!!!!FEDOR YOURE NEXT!!!!!!!!!

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Yeah it looks like Silva doesn't have a big chance to beat Chuck now but i still can't wait. Bj and Hughes is the one i want to see though. I just wonder if Silva is the fighter he was 2 years ago. Cro Cop has got to be in the top 3 best fighters alive today.

blackmetal

Reaction score
I think he is wrihgt next to Fedor in in best fighter rankings.And if he brings waht ever the fuck he had at the OWGP against Fedor.I think we might have our selfs a new Heavyweight champion.I can only imagine how will Cro Cop vs Fedor2 look like...it's gonna be be what there first fight was supose to be...a superfight of the century a true clash of titans.

BigDaddy_GFS

Reaction score