• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

coclarkson

Reaction score
First of all, a woman who likes sports? can i trade my wife in for you Cassidy?

I agree with you Cassidy, Ricky knew that he would fail any drug test and decided to bolt. If I were an NFL owner, I wouldn't sign him. first and foremost he apparently has a chronic addiction to weed, no pun intended, which would cause him to fail any future tests. secondly, he quit once on his team already, he'll probably do it again. I miss watching Barry Sanders play on sundays, but he was tired of losing and he didn't agree with head coach Bobby Ross's play calling and strategy. Robert Smith of the Vikings walked away because the injuries were adding up. He had a few knee surgeries even before playing in the NFL at Ohio St. He had a 9 great seasons at Minnesota and could of had a few more but he walked away as a healthy millionare.

DBfan187

Reaction score
IIRC, he only wants to play in a Norv Turner style offense(heavy run). So he could goto Oakland, Washington, NYG, Dallas, or Philly.

BigE

Reaction score
I've heard the Raiders are first on his list of teams that he wants to play for. Typical Raider bullshit. They need a Tailback in the worst way but his hearts not going to be in it.

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
coclarkson said:
can i trade my wife in for you Cassidy?

you'll have to talk to Pimp about that one :wink:

but thanx for the complement...anytime you want to talk baseball or football - let me know :)

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cassidy said:
coclarkson said:
can i trade my wife in for you Cassidy?
you'll have to talk to Pimp about that one :wink:
but thanx for the complement...anytime you want to talk baseball or football - let me know :)
I suppose you'll rule out soccer (football to me :twisted: ) then! :cry: :cry:
Lol it's all good! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
Zinista said:
I suppose you'll rule out soccer (football to me :twisted: ) then! :cry: :cry:
Lol it's all good! :wink: :lol: :lol:

:lol: sorry Zinista, I don't know soccer that well - but I'm willing to learn :wink: :wink:

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cassidy said:
:lol: sorry Zinista, I don't know soccer that well - but I'm willing to learn :wink: :wink:
Sweet! I'm a willing teacher! :twisted: :twisted:
(**Zini opens wallet to discoverer moths :cry: ) :wink: 8)

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Though Im always up for $$$$$$$$$$...... :pimp:

BOT

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Well, im so glad we(eagles baby) drafted mcnabb. if mcnabb does infact read this site, i wish to apologize to you. fuck ricky williams, fuck him in his crack smoking...ass?

ktj4l

Reaction score
McNabb is a badass. I still hate the Eagles for raping the Lions, but it was a deserved win and there's just nothing bad you can say about the Eagles really.

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
The Young One said:
Well, im so glad we(eagles baby) drafted mcnabb. if mcnabb does infact read this site, i wish to apologize to you. fuck ricky williams, fuck him in his crack smoking...ass?

u kno the eagles were tryin to get ricky right.. anyways i hate ricky williams i had his jersey and i burnt that bitch hes a fuckin quitter fins dont want him and dont need him miami has no luv for ricky...its all good cuz next year well get edgerrin james

coclarkson

Reaction score
RighteousFunkBoogie said:
.its all good cuz next year well get edgerrin james

the Colts are gonna slap the franchise tag on James after this season. so unless he's traded he's stuck in Indy for at least another year.

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
are u sure clarkson cuz i thought since they spent so much money on manning that for salary cap reasons they wont be able to afford james or franchise him...cuz i kno hes interested to play back in miami

coclarkson

Reaction score
I read some article that Manning's contract was done in a way that they will be able to afford both james and harrison next year. It said that Harrison has already told the colts that he'll re-sign and that if james turns down an offer by the colts, that they'll franchise him. they cleared up some money by releasing Chad Bratzke who was due like $15 million over the next 3-4 years, or something like that. James would be an idiot to leave indy for the dolphins though. colts will be a super bowl contender for the next 10 years. even if he does leave the colts have domanick rhodes who filled in for james and picked up 1000 yards a couple years ago.

toberedagain

Reaction score
DBfan187 said:
IIRC, he only wants to play in a Norv Turner style offense(heavy run). So he could goto Oakland, Washington, NYG, Dallas, or Philly.
sorry but the eagles lead the league in pass to run ratio with about 92% going to pass. this aint 1980

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I Knew this was gonna happen:

Hard to have a Thread Souly about One Person in a Huge Sports Field and not go off Topic, so....

Ricky Williams Thread MERGED

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
clarkson i didnt hear anythig about that but it makes sense...i thought they were gonna keep one or the other that they couldnt afford both but james needs to be where he belongs MIAMI

coclarkson

Reaction score
DBfan187 said:

that's the total opposite of what he wants. he had nearly 800 carries in the last two seasons and he said his body is taken too much abuse. i don't think washington would replace portis with williams. Oakland is the only team that he wants to play for as for now and Al Davis is the only idiot who is willing to take him. send him to Arizona and make him suffer.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
BigE said:
I've heard the Raiders are first on his list of teams that he wants to play for. Typical Raider bullshit. They need a Tailback in the worst way but his hearts not going to be in it.

hey...can't blame oakland because someone ELSE wants to play for them, geez.

And yeah....Wheatly ain't coverin' it....Zeroue's doin' fine though, which surprised the hell outta me. Now if Kollins could throw to OUR recievers instead of every saftey/corner on the field, life would be swell...