• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did I really sound like that back then...holy shit. I also am typing this with certain chemicals in my body...in the dark...at 3:30 in the moring....wtf am I doing?

GO CHIEFS

I don't remember typing this....:vomit:

rich2rob

Reaction score
Pats are going down Sunday! 5-0 Denver!!!

Sorry, but I reckon the Pats will win, but it will be close.

Other teams have held the Lombardi trophy long enough, Pats to win this season.

PLAYERJAY69

Reaction score
broncos need this win so we an earn some respect big game for denver
go broncos!!!

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Denver has exceeded my expectations this year, I picked them to win 4 games this year. Sometimes its good to be wrong. GO BRONCOS :beer:

rich2rob

Reaction score
Boo-yea motherfucker! 20-17 Broncos! 5-0

Tom Brady has a beautiful losing record against Denver!

Okay so I got it wrong.

I was listening to the game on 5Live extra and the Broncos this season seem to have more fight in them.

This is the second game running that I have listened to that the Broncos have come from behind.

I still say the Pats for the Superbowl, because the Broncos will start to pay for all the errors and cheap penalties they give away.

C0BRA

The Rise of Member
Reaction score
Broncos half-time adjustments have been spot on all year. Last sunday the Pats scored 0 points in the 2nd half even with the 2 very stupid punting penalties on the same pats drive. Counting those 2, Denver had a grand total of 3 (accepted) penalties for the entire game. I agree tho, those 2 punting blunders should count for 5 penalties each, just horrible.

If the Broncos manage to go into San Diego (after their bye week) next Monday night and win I'll be ready to see images of rich2rob eating his hat.

btw repped him for being an NFL fan living in Scotland, enough to find the games on 5live. Cheers mate!:beer:

No1_Dave

Reaction score
big Pats fan here also, just saw this thread dedicated to the Pats, go Brady!

just got into NFL for the past 2 years, now trying to catch all the Pats games on tv & online, this season defense kinda shaky & Brady & offense not firing all cylinders yet, but once he does Superbowl here we come!

goning to enjoy the Wembley game between the Pats and the Bucs at the end of the month, couldn't make it in person but hoping it'll be on BBC HD!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This is NOT football.

It's a cheap rip off of Football (Soccer in the US) and rugby.

You should call the game Fogby.

Last edited:

No1_Dave

Reaction score
well yeah, Football (i.e. soccer to Americans & Aussies) is my first love, but lately been following American Football/Gridiron/Fogby lol.

It's annoying they i.e. Americans, Aussies etc call their versions of the game football, when in fact the ball rarely touches their feet, they should have invented better names for their sports, instead of calling the true football game "soccer", it just sounds weird! it's the version of the game where the ball is actually nearly always played with your feet. But well, what can we do, we didn't invent the names or make the rules.

got into NFL more for the spectacle/razzmatazz/excitement aspects more than anything really, especially the Superbowl, wish they could make our Football more of a spectacle & more excitement.

rich2rob

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the correct thread for this but here goes.

As the season has started and we have seen how good or bad teams are playing, I reckon its time to predict who do you think will win compete in the final of the 2 conferences and who will win the superbowl.

Here are my teams:

AFC - Pats v Broncos. Pats to win.

NFC - Giants v Vikings. Giants to win.
I have to say that the NFC looks like it could be a hard conference to predict as a lot of teams are having a bad start.

Superbowl - Pats of course.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Here's my picks

AFC Broncos VS Colts Of course the Broncos will win

NFC Vikings VS Giants Vikings win

SuperBowl Broncos VS Vikings Im not gonna pick I don't wnt to jinx my team

rich2rob

Reaction score
The Pats are back doing what they do best, destroying the opposition.
Pity the Bucs on Sunday at Wembley.

I see the Oakland Raiders pulled a sort of shock result over the Eagles and what happened to the Giants, a big defeat, hope they don't regret it.