• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

Jony 07

Respected Member
Reaction score
Suzy Mandel

Suzy Mandel / Confessions of a Driving Instructor / (UK 1976)

duration 01:19 size 60.5 vob 720 x 576
Dead Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=889647&postcount=859
The one we deleted of her big fat minging face because it showed nothing but her big fat minging face was even more obnoxiously large than this. It took up the entire flipping panel width wise and meant this one post filled an entire page. There really is only so much Kardashian even the strongest stomach can take.
Suggestion
06d. Do not post full sized images larger than 300x300 pixels* in content threads.
06e. Do not post more than one full sized image of 300x300 pixels* or less in any one post.
*size used as example. Actual size would be discussed and decided upon according to tecnical and aesthetic imperatives.
Some hosts don't offer the option of very small thumbs. I have this problem with SNXS where their smallest option is 236px wide and retains aspect ratio. There is nothing that can be done about that at all. The reason I keep using them is they are staggerngly stable, don't delete from active accounts and my ISP doesn't block them. That being said, I've never posted anything this bloody big directly to the forum!

BOC

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'd agree that a rethink of the policy of looking for a way to approve all posts is in order, mainly because so much social media junk is finding its way here and we are drowning in b-roll "adds" that really add nothing.
That being said, I'm loathe to embark on a wholesale and draconian crackdown without a clear consensus of what is or is not acceptable. If we are not careful it will cease to be moderation and become instead internet bullying that will suck all the enjoyment, and so the life, out of this forum. No one wants that.
As I see it one of our biggest problems is consistency because so much is subjective. As such we must educate ourselves in collective standards of judgement before we can adequately and consistently moderate. My judgement is different to Yak's, Yak's is different to Selene's, Selene's is different to mine and so on. If we don't agree with an approval or removal it's not really nice to countermand that judgement, but we have not created an opportunity to raise these things collectively or without the possibility of rancour.
We have this thread for discussion, but because we are discussing policy it is not being used to discuss the standards of individual posts and that's where we need to go now.
I would suggest in the first place therefore a moderator only permanent or "sticky" thread for this, either here or in the "Jihad" section (I'd still like to rename that something less emotive and bloody offensive!), to be used as a holding tank for questionable posts for the picture moderators to consider as a group. Those posts could then be restored to their original thread or removed altogether once consensus is reached. That way they are kept away from the forum proper in a space where it is not reliant on all being online together but where they won't be lost amidst the detritus of obvious crap. The objective would be to have the section clear and empty at least once a week. We're all smart enough and grown up enough to discuss these things like adults. Eventually we'll just know whether something meets this collectively decided standard because we'll have arrived at it as a group, so we won't need to do this anymore and we will have eliminated the wild disparity between decisions that is both confusing and unfair to posters.
One added bonus of this section would be to help new moderators. When I first took up the post I had no idea beyond my own taste what was or was not right and no one could give me a definitive answer. someone else coming into the position would have a collective assistance and a set of standards that we have arrived at as a group. That has to be a good thing. No?
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for goodbay: Comments In Content Threads

User: goodbay
Infraction: Comments In Content Threads

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been warned

Message to User:
This is a very obvious fake. You can see the join around the face and hairline.
Be more careful please.
BOC

Original Post:
Morgan Frances Saylor (born October 1994) is an American actress. She is known for portraying Dana Brody on the Showtime series Homeland from season one to three.[4] Along with the rest of the cast of Homeland, Saylor was nominated for the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series in 2013 and 2014.