• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

OMG! THE FORUM IS BROKEN! FIX IT!

woolfe99

Reaction score
And I'm sure we'll all miss your 9 posts in nearly 5 years (just kidding... kinda). But as for myself, I think this forum is worth waiting for. Yes, it's been a frustrating month. But the reason we come here is because this is a celeb forum like no other. Easy to navigate, picture posts aren't weighed down by meaningless text posts and arguments over whether celebrity-x has implants or not... All I'm saying is give this forum some time to get back on track. And post more pictures!!

I don't expect anyone to miss my 9 posts either. I, however, will miss the forum if it gets to the point where I just don't want to bother with it any more. Not there yet, but it's offline so often these days I'm starting to go elsewhere for celeb stuff.

hook2000

Reaction score
I really wish these non stop Dos attacks would stop already. Geez!

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
So anyone care to take a guess at which pissed off group of celebs are paying for the DDOS attacks? Or is it just a disgruntled wanker who got banned. Or maybe even one of those annoying websites with a ton of advertising and pop-ups, trying to eliminate the competition? Or better yet some asshole trying to sell his "free" ddos protection? Doesn't matter, we'll still keep checking in, eventually the attackers will run out of time and resources and move on to other things.

DJboutit

Reaction score
So anyone care to take a guess at which pissed off group of celebs are paying for the DDOS attacks? Or is it just a disgruntled wanker who got banned. Or maybe even one of those annoying websites with a ton of advertising and pop-ups, trying to eliminate the competition? Or better yet some asshole trying to sell his "free" ddos protection? Doesn't matter, we'll still keep checking in, eventually the attackers will run out of time and resources and move on to other things.

My guess is a spammer who got banned or some chump who does not like competition to his small blog

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thursday 19:35 GMT, there was a power failure at our Data Center. The load balancing server was destroyed and replaced. However, they encountered other problems getting the forums back online. They are hopeful right now that we will be back to normal within a few hours.

sydbarrett

Reaction score
Thursday 19:35 GMT, there was a power failure at our Data Center. The load balancing server was destroyed and replaced. However, they encountered other problems getting the forums back online. They are hopeful right now that we will be back to normal within a few hours.
As always, thanx to The Powers That Be for all their efforts.;)

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
All of our forums temporarily crashed for a few hours on Tuesday due to a problem with database replication. Although fixed now, we can expect slower than usual performance during the next 12-36 hours while the server cache is being rebuilt.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

griffo2

Reaction score
I would thank you Larry ol mate but i don't seem to have that privilage...cheers ol bud.:D

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Since 9 July 2016, we have been working to resolve server problems causing some pages to load slowly and many submitted posts hanging up, particularly when adding to larger threads. Updated server status will be posted here when available. Sorry, I have no more detailed information for you at this time.

We apologize for this inconvenience. :computer:

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The servers have been reconfigured & things should be much better now, but not perfect yet. We ordered some new servers, which will be set up over the next few weeks, we're not expecting any major downtime, but I will let you know if that changes.

pervmann2000

Reaction score
The Board Loads Verry Slow??? atm

Please do something about it...

pervmann2000

Reaction score
Slow as fuck!!

The board is as slow as fuck atm...please do something about it...