• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Filesonic download trouble

cavilam

Reaction score
Hi... When i try to download from FileSonic, i get an error refering that i can't download more than 1 file, when actually i'm not downloading anything. After trying for a while i get to the block page.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks...

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
to avoid waiting between downloads, some dorks clear their history and reboot their modems to get a new address. sometimes your ISP will let them use your address. you can do the same thing, or find out if your ISP will give you a static address that other subscribers can't use.

cavilam

Reaction score
I reboot my router about 3 times and the provider are still giving me the same ip address. Is threr any other way?

Thanks.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
did you turn it off for at least 5 minutes ?

ivan2973

Reaction score
Hi... When i try to download from FileSonic, i get an error refering that i can't download more than 1 file, when actually i'm not downloading anything. After trying for a while i get to the block page.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks...

Thats because you need a Premium account to download Unlimited file from filesonic, i have the premium account :skeezy:

Last edited by a moderator:

blondie32

Reaction score
Filesonic is crap!

I have had premium membership with them for 2-3 months now, they are ok for files like 50-100mb (and a 100 is a stretch), but over that they go down to 5-20kb download speed and alot, and I mean alot, of corrupted files because of the download speed and freezing downloads, they dont even allow resume (got confused now, resume is like start the download over again from the time it got frozen etc, isnt it?) download!!!

If there is something to be banned its this host!!!

But I will say this tho, I never had any problem with their free download, but then again small files.

notorious69

Reaction score
To all poster of videos

I know some people will be trying to make money by having alot of people download their links off of file sharing sites, which is totally exceptable for all the hard work posters do to find and upload links to this site. However i'd just like to tell you that anyone with a dynamic IP cannot download off of filesonic or oron which im assuming is over half of browsers to this site. So anyone looking to make money or even get alot of downloads and thank yous should probably upload somewhere else because it is annoying to every person with a dynamic IP address to not be able to download 80% of posted content lately.

just my opinion because i have a dynamic IP and won't pay to sign up to a site just to download a video or ring my IPS to change my IP just to download 1 file :vomit: haha.......thanx :lol:

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Are you just starting to have problems after being here for 5 years ?
I have a dynamic address and I never had a problem with Filesonic.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
I have the same probs with Oron and Filesonic and so generally try and find the torrent instead.