• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

Momesso

Reaction score
I thought the Lions got hosed with that call at the end of the game and I kinda felt bad for the Browns with Delhomme still throwing picks and players fumbling and I am not looking forward to the Derek Anderson era in Arizona.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It feels good to be a Chiefs fan right now. Most I've enjoyed a game in a while.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I officially suck at picking football winners... out of the 16 games picked last week.. I only got 6 right.. that is lousy and I need to do much better this week..

And how is it the only three teams I actually care about lost??? FML

rich2rob

Reaction score
Who next for the chop, I reckon Childress, possibly before January.

DBfan187

Reaction score
anyone see that dominating performance by the Broncos? Kicked the shit out of the Chiefs and Haley wouldn't shake McD's hand.

JasonGOrtiz

Reaction score
Much as I hate Denver, that was pretty fucked up for Todd Haley not to shake Josh's hand after the game. I was watching other games so I don't know exactly what happened during the Broncos Chiefs game, but I didn't hear about anything occurring that would warrant that type of disrespect. Yeah, the Broncos came out and slapped the shit out of The Chiefs (I think I saw the score at like 35-0 at one point!), and obviously if you're Haley you don't have to like that they did that to you, but you damn well better show the opposing coach some respect and shake his hand. That's the kind of common sportsmanship they teach us all in first grade for fuck's sake. And if there's anyone Haley should be pissed at, it his fuckin' team for letting them beat their ass up and down the field all day.

rich2rob

Reaction score
What a strange season. No team dominating and as far as the last round of games went, some high scores and both the Bills and the Cowboys win.

DBfan187

Reaction score
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd my Broncos gave up on the season after the opening drive...

:(

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
But it made for some very happy and drunk Charger fans around here :banana:

DBfan187

Reaction score
Yup, but what makes it worse is that the guy who did the filming for the Pats, is the SAME guy who Denver hired to do their films, and he got caught AGAIN!!!!

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought he'd last through the season, it's not like they played THAT bad against the Chiefs. Still, it's probably for the best for the Broncos. A little tidbit though, next season, if it happens, the Broncos will be paying three head coaches; Shanahan, McDaniels, and whoever they hire to replace him.

riverrat

Reaction score
monday night football

WTF happened to the jets? Sanchez throws 3 interceptions in 6 attempts. My god what a slaughter. Im starting to think football is rigged. BTW, RIP Don Meridith. I remember watching him and cosel when monday night football was very young. And i was also.:(