• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Ashley Wolf

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
ASHLEY - NEWCOMER STUNNER II
Release Date : 02/16/21 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ M!lf$

Stunning dark haired Ashley is back after several years absence and it's most definitely a welcomed return! She's relaxing outdoors on a rope hammock completely nude, swinging gently and sliding her hands over her body before fingering her hole. Reaching for a magic wand vibrator we see her pleasuring herself, moaning as she buzzes her clitoris - and we note how erect her nipples become as she plays, bringing herself to orgasm which we get to see from multiple angles. Next we're treated to a fun sexy dance in the nude outdoors before we see her next to the piano in sexy black sheer lingerie, licking a suction cup dildo up and down...and then she climbs on top, riding that toy and enjoying the deep penetration. She reaches for the powerful vintage Vibraking toy, buzzing her clit and enjoying the strong vibrations as she keeps the toy buried deep inside for dual orgasmic pleasure! Heading out to the garage in a sexy little stretchy black outfit we see her mounting a motorcycle, fantasizing about the power between her legs and stripping down naked before reaching for a small (but powerful) vibrator which she slides inside. She brings herself to another strong leg-shaking orgasm and we note how creamy her pink privates have become from all the fun. Next we see her in sexy red thigh high stockings sitting inside a classic car, caressing herself and then opening up the doors to stick her big pink suction cup dildo on the wheel well, giving it a deepthroat blowjob. We get to see the oral fun from multiple angles, enjoying a last look at this gorgeous woman before she bids us goodbye here on FT\/ MILFs...with more to come!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hey guys my name is Ashley Wolf! I am so glad to share a little about myself with you, well I absolutely love anything to do with being outdoors and in as many ways as possible! Hiking through the desert looking for crystals or taking pictures of the beautiful landscapes are one of my favorite things to do with free time and I cannot get enough. Something else I just recently started doing is painting! I never knew how much of a stress reliever it is, I will say I am pretty good for not having any previous experience and love to learn and explore with my paints. I also love to cook! Mmm trying to make new recipes is always so much fun and sooo tasty, and I love to cook for others.

Just a few special things about me are...my favorite color is yellow! My favorite food is tacos! I absolutely love the beach!

I hope you enjoyed reading a little about me!

Twitter Ash_wolf_

Instagram ashleywolf07

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

Hi Fellas, Lia here. How about a quick rundown on the magical story of Ashley and all the automobiles she likes to have sex on. Watch out for this girl in your garage. One of my closest friends lost her father. He loved the ladies and collecting cars, I'm sure that these barnyard finds and cars from the estate made for great videos and I know they made him smile down. The sheer amount of rare cars and motorcycles in his collection made it a 2 day event. More cars and bikes, now here is the result. In one of the videos you see a gleaming shot of presence in the shots. You have to be a special type of model to appreciate and embrace the situation and location and she sure did. We stared the second morning on my couch and her green dress and masturbation were super hot. Did I mention how hot it was to watch her ride the dildo on top of that huge motorcycle? I hope everyone appreciates this shoot as much as my friend's dad would have.

Total Duration : 00:32:06 / 00:32/03
Total Size : 2,73 Gb / 2,73 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4 / mp4

Video I - Freckles & Flirtation

(PART 1 + PART 2)

PART 1

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/d3330abfd1442

https://filejoker.net/wj8ell2d6qce

PART 2

Download :