• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Help with movie title

LennyB666

Reaction score
I hope I can post this here because I don't know where else to turn. I am trying to find the title of a movie from the early 90's. I remember the cover has a woman in the corner looking out a window at another woman in the foreground. The only scene I remember is two women getting together, after one or both husbands are gone. The stand in panties only, facing each other with their hands down their panties pleasuring themselves. If anyone has any idea, I woild appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Den 187

Reaction score
Maybe this one? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110846/

XsUlcRH.jpg

Den 187

Reaction score
That's it!! Thank you!!
Glad to help! This is special movie for me, because it was one of the first erotic movies that I saw when was a teenager, and scene you described really impressed me then. :)