• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Hyley Winters

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Hyley Winters

BIRTHPLACE
Las Vegas, NV, USA
ETHNICITY
Caucasian
NATIONALITY
American
HAIR COLOR
Blond
HEIGHT
No data
WEIGHT
No data
MEASUREMENTS
No data
TATTOOS
Inside right forearm; Under left biceps; Right side of left ankle
PIERCINGS
None

Code:
https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=hyleywinters/gender=f/hyley-winters.htm

Hyley - The Alluring Type
Release Date : 09/20/21 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ G!rl$

Stunning blonde Hyley introduces herself today outdoors in a cute striped blue dress that shows off those incredible long legs, and we quickly note that she has no panties on underneath! After teasing a bit outside we head into the house where she spreads her legs on the white couch, licking her fingertips and using them to pleasure herself rubbing against her clitoris before using a large white vibrating toy to fuck herself - and we note how milky her juices become as it brings her to orgasm. A very sexy dance is next as she slowly strips out of her frilly red dress, revealing that flawless body as she moves to the music. After a couple of stories about her sexual history we see her up on the billiards table, leaning down to show off her blowjob technique on a suction cup dildo stuck to the rail...and then climbing on top to ride the toy as well! The vintage Vibraking toy is next, and its powerful vibrations take her to a toe-curling climax as she holds it against her pretty pink privates. Heading out to the backyard we see her with a truly massive dildo, the largest she's ever had her hands on...and she manages to fit at least some of it inside her wet hole, fucking herself hard and deep! Afterwards we see her nude in the shallows of a swimming pool at a resort, fingering herself and then fisting her hole for her first time while splashing in the water! We finish off the day of shooting watching this beautiful girl in her skimpy little green bikini sitting on the rocks under a waterfall, teasing and revealing that sensational body again as she strips nude and penetrates herself with her fingertips. It's a fun and sensual way to say goodbye to this beautiful blonde Hyley, a wonderful and gorgeous addition to FT\/ Girls!

Model Comments
Hi my name is Hyley Winters I'm a fun, bubbly kind of girl. I have always loved the modeling and I am very excited to be a part of this industry. It's so much fun to be sexy and perform knowing other people will be watching me. So I really hope you enjoy all my pictures and videos from today. I am a free spirit and open to adventures. I love traveling! I feel like one day being able to travel around the world is one of my goals. One of my main goals lol! I love hands, it's kind of my fetish. There is something so sexy about a guy with nice hands. I'm energetic and always open to trying new things especially in my sex life. So who knows? If you have nice hands... it could be you. I also love making new friends and meeting new people from all around the world. With nice hands lol. Feel free to find me on social media via the links below! xoxo Twitter @hyley_winters IG @hyley.winters

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Hi fellas Lia here! Say hi and meet Hyley and her long ass legs that seem to go on for days. We started off our day on location at this cute little doorway I have discovered recently with 1000 people driving by. She had no problem fingering herself to completion and getting us out of this Arizona heat as fast as possible. Then we got back to my house to cool down and spend some time butt naked on my couch where she had a super intense orgasm exploring some of my toys. She has such a great smile and can look so gorgeous one minute and then the next she is a full blown siren! That is very obvious in her dance scene. Afterwards she climbs on the pool table for a little pov blow job and dilddo riding. Then we went off to a resort area where she uses the biggest cock I own. The best part is that it is the one Hyley picked to use, not me. Once you can use something that big I feel we can try to see if she can fist herself. We do it pool side. Then wrap the day with a little waterfall finger banging. Check out here app images here. #1 #2 #3 and #4 Enjoy Hyley

VIDEO I - Taking Full Size

Total Duration : 00:37:51 / 00:25:55
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4 / mp4
Total Size : 3.23 GB / 2.20 GB

(PART 1 + PART 2)

PART 1

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/32e342a79db00
https://filejoker.net/xfpjnthziwp8

PART 2

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/b91b8bcf1e843
https://filejoker.net/abpz8ei4k4xf

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
HYLEY - COMING FULL CIRCLE
Release Date : 09/06/22 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ M!lf$

We saw this stunning blonde once before on FT\/ Girls and now she's made her way into the ranks of FT\/ MILFs to show that spectacular body and her gorgeous good looks! We start out with some stretching outdoors with Hyley in her stretchy red workout gear, resting in the shade and stretching out her long toned legs. Lifting up her top to reveal a peek at her breasts she slips a hand inside her shorts to pleasure herself...and then pulling them down to masturbate to orgasm right out in the public park! Back at the house we see her lounging on a sofa, sliding a long dildo into her mouth for oral pleasure as she rubs her privates, and then fucking herself with the toy for deep penetration - and we note her milky juices flowing as she fucks herself to another strong orgasm! Next we see her in a short skirt and skimpy top, slowly stripping down nude (although still in high heels) and then mounting on top of a suction cup toy to ride it like a cowgirl. Getting into some kinky play she takes a large wine bottle and squats down on top of it, taking the bottle neck inside her hole and then sitting on the floor to fuck herself with it...even getting the powerful vintage Vibraking toy involved for one last climax before running off with a smile! She's a beautiful, fit, sensual, confident woman with an incredible body who is just perfect for FT\/, and it's wondeful to have Hyley back in front of the cameras!

Model Comments
Hey my loves, it's Hyley Winters again! I shot for FT\/ Girls and now I am back for FT\/ Milfs!! I have grown a lot since the last time I have been around and have figured out my own kinks. I always have this sweet look about me but I love getting down to dirty sweaty messy sex. I love bringing that out and showing it on camera. Whenever I masturbate all I can think about is being dominated rag doll style; unless I'm thinking about dominating a sexy dark haired female!! Lets see what has happened in my life since the last time I was here... I moved into my first home which is super exciting and got a snake! His name is baby Kurt and I am absolutely obsessed with him! (Named after one of the best musicians of all time) Shout out to my reptile fans xoxo Anyways, thanks for coming to catch up and watch me! Much love as always

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Hey, Lia, Here! Meet Hyley another FT\/Girl that has come full circle to join us on FT\/Milfs. Yes, I know she looks super young for her age. But that's a good thing. We start off this Arizona summer day at a park where she explains how she stays so fit. After realizing nobody was around (because it's 110 degrees out lol), she decided to face the tree and finger fuck herself to climax. Then back home to cool off in a bikini, watching her long, lean body worship the sword dildo with her mouth. Accompanied by creamy masturbation. Then we headed to one of my girlfriend's houses to do a sexy strip tease in front of a stained-glass window. My friend is always interested in photography, so I let her take over my second camera giving us a second point of view and little practice behind the camera. Finishing off the day in front of a wine cooler. Where I allowed Hyley to pick any bottle to fuck. She grabbed a long deep bottle and showed it a lot of love with some help from the Viber king. I'm pretty sure my friend's husband won't mind lol. Enjoy Hyley

VIDEO - Sensual Beautiful Blonde

Total Duration : 00:59:48
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 5.10 GB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/584686d7e081d
https://k2s.cc/file/6a328de92a961

https://filejoker.net/xbuk91mc4smh
https://filejoker.net/bwuej4r44cvn

LiCeK

Staff member