• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

I was banned... admins pls look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

someone1234

Reaction score
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/member.php?u=102705

That is my ex profile, first i did get pm from mod that my image upload site have trojans, after this i did remove advertisers which may sending this trojans and i ask one of mods if site is now ok...

After he checked and said there is still trojan downloader then I bought yabsoft script ( i think its #1 image hosting script, over 1000 copys sold ) and made a fresh install....

I asked on tech forum if guys can check if this site have any trojans and they check it and say's the site is clean....

Then i come back to forum and re-upload some images again because i like to share, and then BOOM banned.

I do only good for this forum and i am kindly asking for unban.

Thanks.

someone1234

Reaction score
Here is proof of quality from my posts:

stu2906

Reaction score
Dude,
I don't know who thanked you and i, like the other people on this forum, appreciate your effort for trying but...

Your posts were 20 pictures of fully clothed celebs perhaps showing ankle, full of reposts and hosted at a server deep inside Troy.

You were thanked for some good posts, i might even have thanked you myself but you need to step away from the "Post it all regardless of quality" button and look at what the RM's and Seniors post. Do the same.

Don't take this bad you were doing some good stuff and loads of guys started the way you did and got better. Just if you do a trojan thing you get big kicked.

Gatorman

Reaction score
Damn stu, you're too nice. Tell him the truth -- we just don't like him..... :D

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you hadn't noticed, you were unbanned. But if it happens again, you will be banned. I think the mods have been very, very patient so this is your last chance.

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
in the old days you would have been immediately , you were discussed before we made the decision. spam your site all you want but if i detect any type of trojan ill ban your entire neighboorhood. ;)

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Jack,

Your posts were moved to JIHAD after a trojan was discovered. When you reposted the pics after pop-ups were removed from the host, the trojan still was present.

Before you removed the trojan, a mod banned you and deleted all posts. The ban has been lifted, but the posts are gone.

Post more, or not; either way our staff was professional.

stu2906

Reaction score
Dude,You were thanked for some good posts, i might even have thanked you myself but you need to step away from the "Post it all regardless of quality" button and look at what the RM's and Seniors post. Do the same.

Don't take this bad you were doing some good stuff and loads of guys started the way you did and got better. Just if you do a trojan thing you get big kicked.

PLEASE JACK FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP DOING THIS SHIT BELOW. IT IS COMPLETE RUBBISH. STOP NOW. OR YOU WILL GET YOUR ASS PERMA-BANNED.

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.