• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

London Rose

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
LONDON - CURVY SULTRY ONE
Release Date : 06/07/22 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ M!lf$

Beautiful curvy dark-haired London has been out of the modeling arena for quite awhile during pandemic but it's a pleasure to have her return to it, by way of FT\/ MILFs today! After introducing herself she pulls down her blue dress and we're treated to our first look at those amazing big natural breasts of hers as she bounces and squeezes them, making them clap together for the camera. She grabs a large thick toy and starts out by sucking and licking it, taking as much into her mouth as she can fit for a nice wet sloppy blowjob...and then she sticks the toy to the countertop and climbs on top of it, taking it inside her hole for a nice deep ride! She grabs the vintage Vibraking toy, holding it up against her clit with the dildo buried deep inside her at the same time...and the combination brings her to a nice squirting orgasm! Next we head outside and see London in her sunglasses and a tight pink outfit, pulling down her top and bouncing up and down to make her lovely pair jiggle. Stripping down nude she lays back and tries penetrating herself with that big toy but it can barely fit inside her tight hole...and then laying back in a patio chair she grabs the toy, slapping it against her privates before penetrating herself and enjoying another squirting climax! Next she slides a toy between her boobs for some tittyfucking fun, then spreads her thighs for more penetration play sliding it in and out of her wet hole. Using the toy along with her own magic wand vibrator she enjoys one last orgasm before calling it a day...it's a very fun day full of pleasure for this curvy cutie London, right here on FT\/!

Model Comments
Hello Gentlemen (and ladies of course)

My name is London Rose and I am a Midwestern all American Milf next door. Growing up as an army brat, I got to travel and see this country from coast to coast and Ive learned that I am just a natural, funny, hardworking, stubborn and honest girl just like in your very own community. I enjoy gardening, arts and crafts, baking and sewing... call me Betty Homemaker. My happy place is a rocky little beach in Malibu or camping on a remote island off the coast away from all the noise.

I currently live in the amazing city of Los Angeles with my three dogs and parrot. I wake up around 5am each day and enjoy a brisk walk with my English bulldogs as we say good morning to all the local workers who are starting their day. In the afternoons, I venture to the fashion and flower districts to shop local. My evenings are spent on the roof top with a glass of cognac and a spliff as I gave at all the twinkling lights of the skyscrapers.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Lia here, let's welcome back London to the modeling world! She's here in Arizona after recently moving to California which explains her golden tan. Her dirty talk in that low sultry voice is the best you can ask for, how lucky are we to have London in the house? She is so easy to work with because she knows exactly how to work her body, hands and mouth. She does drop her toy a few times, but that only adds to her charm. Her blow jobs are sloppy and thorough, but her pussy is so tight that we had a pretty hard time with getting the dildo inside her while she was out in the grass. London didn't give up and once she got it in, she loved it. She even brings out her favorite vibrator to help. Her vibrator is so pretty and matches her vibe so well! Enjoy London, our sexy dream MILF, and be sure to show her some love in the comments.

VIDEO - Back Into Action

Total Duration : 01:32:16
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 7.86 GB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/30e39cfadea9f
https://k2s.cc/file/415fe2e9cc5dd

https://filejoker.net/12agawnh3b99
https://filejoker.net/w96l4u3fewmk