• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

River Lynn

LiCeK

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
AKA: River, River Lynn
ICGID: RL-00OUV
Born: ??-??-2001
Birthplace: United States of America United States of America
First Seen: 2021
Measurements: 34B-26-37 / ~86-66-94
Body Type: Slim
Height: 170 cm, 5 ft 7 in
Piercings:
Hair Colour: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Breasts: Medium (Real)

River Lynn - River Lynn Gapes Her Pussy And Fucks Herself Hard 07/06/22

Format: MP4
Res: 1920X1080
Dur: 01:00:07
Size: 4.3 gb

https://filejoker.net/8l1yxja1ojcu
https://filefox.cc/pu82wxb5biqn

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
River II - Leggy College Girl 2
Release Date : 12/20/22 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ G!rl$

It's a holiday miracle! The beautiful and leggy River has returned to FT\/ and we're reintroduced as she walks up in a sexy short red dress and strappy black high heels, sticking a suction cup toy to the wall and chatting about how her final semester in college is going (including some of her sexual experiences). We see her taking the toy in her mouth to show her sensual blowjob skills, and then she climbs on top to ride the big toy deep while holding a magic wand vibrator against her clit! Next up is some holiday celebration in a santa hat with skimpy thong panties and knee high stockings on, trimming the tree and caressing her pert shapely pair...and hanging ornaments on her erect nipples! She sucks on an icicle-like glass toy, licking it up and down and touching her privates with her fingertips before fucking herself...and using the vintage Vibraking toy as well for strong orgasmic pleasure. Changing into her very sexy black lingerie she chats with the photographer, then slips off the lingerie and her panties to go for a ride on a curved dildo on the kitchen countertop for another nice climax. We end up on the rooftop of a public garage next as River gets into a red convertible, admiring the sunset views and then masturbating in a stairwell for naughty play before saying goodbye...it's another hot look at this leggy college student, and we hope she decides on an FT\/ return visit!

Model Comments
Hey guys! I'm here on break from college in my final year! I'm so excited to almost be done with college but I'm even more excited to be shooting for FT\/ again! Recently I've spent my time running around at night will all of the frat boy on campus, seducing some sorority girls here and there, and sending way more nudes than I probably should! I love being a slutty college student and showing the world what I can do with my hips and my lips. In my spare time I'm shopping for higher heels and skimpier clothes to be playful in! Thanks for having me back here for FT\/, I hope I make you guys cum all over the place like I do!

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Hi Lia here! Please join me and welcoming back our little college hottie River. Who as we come to find out is not so little anymore in fact, In the past 2 years she has not only thrived in school but in exploring her sexuality. Now she is a college senior ready to graduate. I can tell immediately that she has bloomed. She's a lot more comfortable in her own skin and is not shy about expressing herself sexually. They grow up so fast. Lol. We start the day catching up, followed by an awesome blow job followed up by two orgasms. Then since it's the holidays, we do a Christmas Where we have some fun freestyling dirty Christmas songs. Then River explaining how she would spoil you on Christmas. If you were her boyfriend. (She is single, just saying) Which entails her tongue all over a frosty glass dildo and a viper king. For the rest of the day we got a little artistic. We found this awesome garage for sunset shoot where she had no problem masturbating on a stairwell for the whole world to see. Enjoy river. Check out her selfie pics here. #1 #2 and #3 and have yourself a very happy holiday. Love Lia.

VIDEO - One Year Later

Total Duration : 00:45:33
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 3.88 GB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/a01b66b1ff04c
https://filejoker.net/rupw1rvwlztl