• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Stella Sedona

LiCeK

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
AKA: Stella Sedona
ICGID: SS-007LN
Born: ??-??-1997
Birthplace: United States of America United States of America
First Seen: 2021
Measurements: 32B-22-32 / ~81-56-81
Body Type: Slim
Height: 170 cm, 5 ft 7 in
Piercings:
Hair Colour: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Breasts: Medium (Real)

Stella Sedona - Stellar View 06/03/22

219 pics - 907 mb

https://filejoker.net/98glkfl9xsmk
https://filefox.cc/jvj4dfsrkmet

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Stella - Colorado's Natural
Release Date : 08/30/22 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ G!rl$

We're introduced to tall, elegant beauty Stella in the bedroom as she walks into frame wearing skimpy thong panties and a bra...and soon she takes off her bra to reveal those nice perky and pert breasts with a gentle, sensual massage. Sitting on a windowsill she slips a hand inside her panties, rubbing her privates with her fingertips and then slips her underwear off to spread her legs, wearing only her high heels while she masturbates - and once she gets the powerful vintage Vibraking toy involved, it doesn't take long before she's having her first orgasm of the day! After chatting with the photographer a bit about some fun sexual experiences, she lays back on the bed and starts exploring her body with her hands...taking time feeling the wetness between her thighs before using a long white vibrating toy as well. After fucking herself with the toy it's time to head outside in a bikini, and we enjoy a fun dance in her cute little swimsuit...and then she lays back on a big wooden chair to play with a quite thick glass dildo for deep penetration as we're brought right up close! Next is more penetration play with a clear dildo, this time right near a busy street as cars drive past...and we see how milky her natural juices are flowing from the pleasure. Out in a grassy area by a waterfall we see her in tight workout gear, slowly stripping down and giving a peek at every inch of her tight form, then she hops into the pool for a refreshing skinny dip...along with her favorite dildo! She fucks herself with the toy one last time, splashing in the shallows as she plays before saying goodbye and heading to the deeper waters. Stella is a very sexual, very beautiful and leggy woman with that tight fit desireable form perfect for FT\/!

Model Comments
Hi, my name is Stella Sedona and I live in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado. I love being in nature and going skiing, hiking, and visiting hot springs with my friends. My dream is to build a back country ski yurt and host retreats for people to get away from it all and truly relax! During the pandemic I found the perfect slice of paradise and bought 40 acres of land at 11,600 feet for my dreams to come true. There is even a natural spring where the best tasting water is- it makes me feel so alive! When I'm not in the mountains I enjoy travelling around the Southwest and frequently visit the city of Los Angeles. I enjoy spending time on the beaches in Malibu or trying new restaurants. The sunshine makes my skin glow, while the sea breeze gives my hair the perfect beachy waves. I'm quite adventurous when it comes to trying new restaurants and types of food. I think it is really fun to play with taste and texture, which is why my favorite delicacy is a charcuterie board with a nice pairing of white wine. My perfect date would be to go to a secluded beach in Malibu and bring a charcuterie board and a nice dry Sauvignon Blanc and watch the sunset together before heading back to our place for a romantic evening. Be sure to check out my Instagram, Twitter, and OnlyFans for a closer look at my life @thestellasedona.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Hi Lia here, Stella is a tall lean slice of heaven. Tattoo free might I add, which is rare these days. We start off the day in a white bra and panty set. Right off the bat one of the first things I noticed is her puffy amazing nipples on her tiny boobs. She tells me they always look like they are hard. Nice! We perch her in a windowsill for some finger play. Stella pussy looks very nice. She got great body. Good genes. Then she progressed to the viber king. She slips into a robe and hops on my bed for some up-close deep penetration. Then we time travel back to the 70's for some silly dancing in her disco bikini. Accompanied by a glass dildo. This was Stella's first-time trying glass and she loved it. So needless to say, glass toys play a huge part for the rest of the day. She even brought one when we with on location. Where she made a big mess getting so creamy. After lunch she had her heart set on doing a pool shoot. I was lucky enough to be able to swing by a friend's pool before her flight. With all the people, bugs, and music she still manages to get one last cum show in for all of you. Check out her app images here. #1 #2 and #3 Enjoy Stella

VIDEO - Sensual Solo Girl

Total Duration : 01:09:33
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 5.93 GB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/c5eaea2004f46
https://k2s.cc/file/c2d02f8315380

https://filejoker.net/ooev20k49u8y
https://filejoker.net/l7b46u0v6xgd

LiCeK

Staff member