• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

whos still here? 4yrs & tickin

bacardi

Reaction score
actually i remember blasting newbies who didn't follow the rules.Like asking the girls for pics or just requesting pics of celebs without searching for them themselves. it was fun racing the mods to the threads to get in our two cents first ... ahh the good ol'days. i admit it did get a lil old; they would make that first post get blasted & never come back ... the good ol'days

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
it depends on what type of forum you're looking to operate. if your forum is small and short on posts, then you have to be nice to everyone and encourage them to stay. however, if you are lucky to have a popular forum with plenty of members, then you can afford to be an asshole and dictator. it was indeed as much fun as you think it would be.

Initially, the rules kinda reminded me of the pledge period at a fraternity. Still hard to believe Cman didn't ban me......

i didn't ban you, but i did veto your RM every time your name was nominated lol

Count_Floyd

Respected Member
Reaction score
Initially, the rules kinda reminded me of the pledge period at a fraternity. Still hard to believe Cman didn't ban me......

My first dozen posts ended up in Jihad and nobody yelled at me... That's when I knew I was home! I did manage to get on everyones shitlist eventually. Although, I did get a "pimp slap" before I fell out of grace with the powers that be. It all happened so fast! Now I stop by here every day and mutter to myself about the awful celeb posts I see... I'll never leave!

stu2906

Reaction score
What has happened to The Mighty Z, he's not been here since last year. Anyone heard from him?

bilbojr

Yeah! Sure! Whatever!!!
Reaction score
You probably don't know me but I've been here for over 4 years

stu2906

Reaction score
And as if by magic Z returns to the fold today.

Hope you back for a long stay matey.

Epc525

Reaction score
I still drop in from time to time. Havn't posted in a while, but am glad to still be here. I was completely shocked when I saw my join date. It has been a long time.

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
And as if by magic Z returns to the fold today.

Hope you back for a long stay matey.
Hah! thnx stu!

Yeah, real life has been dripping in.
Baby girl as mindido mentioned (she turned 1 year a couple of weeks ago, man time flies)
New job, from which I can't surf the web is the biggest reason/pain in the ass though.

As you said, it was approx 6 months ago since I logged in I think.
But then I logged in yesterday and I got the Home Sweet Home feeling.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The MIghty Z - The only person on this forum that can be classed as a bigger Rachel Bilson than myself what a title to own!

Great to see you again! Fuck it, its great to see people from years ago returning regardless of who you are: who will be the next old school member to make themselves known?

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now I feel old.

Connery

Reaction score
Gotta love those blue footed ones.... ;)

Those are good, but these are great tits:

istockphoto_2553987_great_tits.jpg

Max Johnson

Reaction score
I've been here longer than most (2-19-04)and have more rep than most but never shown respect. People with less rep and later join date are respected but at the end of the day what can you do?

Back in the day, every cunt on the board was a member-mod asshole whining about petty bullshit despite being repeatedly told to let it go by the mgmt. I think it's gotten a lot better in terms of that behavior. Still the best source for celeb vids and I like that.

Karynak

Reaction score
I've been here longer than most (2-19-04)and have more rep than most but never shown respect. People with less rep and later join date are respected but at the end of the day what can you do?

Back in the day, every cunt on the board was a member-mod asshole whining about petty bullshit despite being repeatedly told to let it go by the mgmt. I think it's gotten a lot better in terms of that behavior. Still the best source for celeb vids and I like that.

I still love your Dime avatar.

RIP Dimebag.