• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Ex Girlfriend

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Hi

Since my problem is solved (Thank u Nizzle for mentioning that), i would like to know from u guys the first lady u remember seeing naked excluding celebs ... i mean in real life.

ME- my present gf

moxdevil

Reaction score
Piked off a couple of brunettes in the outdoor pool at a campsite in Kos, when i was 15. :) Don't know who they were but damn was i walking around with a stiffy for the rest of the day.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hey Gibson,

"I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she runs, it was never meant to be."

I think I recognize where that was taken from. Sidhartha. Don't remember the author.

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Sex positions

I have never had sex ... but most of times when i smooch with my gf we are kind of in the missionary position ... so which sex position would u guys recommend and why?

:twisted:

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ankit,

Pick up a copy of "The Joy of Sex" or the "Kama Sutra" (preferably both). Start anywhere you want and try every one. Your GF will enjoy them all, as will you.

kingpin51

Reaction score
Ankit Pande said:
I have never had sex ... but most of times when i smooch with my gf we are kind of in the missionary position ... so which sex position would u guys recommend and why?

i would go with cowgirl (women on top) because they seem to like it plus u have to do less work.......but then again i'm also a virgin so i dont know what i'm talking about.

moxdevil

Reaction score
On my back with the tv remote in one hand, a can of beer in the other, and her on top but not blocking my sight of the tv. ;) Oh and make sure you look at her every 15 seconds. :lol:

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Fuck all this noise!

Here's what you do.

Start out in the missionary then flip her doggystyle. After a couple minutes take it out and yell "Bitch I'm bout to violate ya!" and put it in her butt.

If after she's done crying see sticks around, then you know she love ya.:lol:

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
moxdevil said:
On my back with the tv remote in one hand, a can of beer in the other, and her on top but not blocking my sight of the tv. ;) Oh and make sure you look at her every 15 seconds. :lol:

I will definitely try this one and .....

Supafly said:
Fuck all this noise!

Here's what you do.

Start out in the missionary then flip her doggystyle. After a couple minutes take it out and yell "Bitch I'm bout to violate ya!" and put it in her butt.

If after she's done crying see sticks around, then you know she love ya.:lol:

Yup i like 'em both!

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Oh Cheesh Supa,

"Originally Posted by Supafly
Fuck all this noise!

Here's what you do.

If after she's done crying see sticks around, then you know she love ya."

Supa is definately right about this one, but he left one thing out. Do make sure you use lots of lube, otherwise you may wind up with a black eye (or worse).

bronco

Reaction score
y the hell would u ask a bunch of strangers about sex and positions my gosh!!!!!
ok then i'll give u hints
1. Dont ask people how to do it cuz that makes u sound pitiful
2.Dont tell pple your a virgin
3.I dont know i'm done

Gibson

Reaction score
We're not all strangers. A group of us get together every second friday of every month to play cards and gossip about the goings-on in our respective communities. Also, how does asking for tips make someone sound pitiful? If I felt like asking, I would certainly be open to any serious suggestions concerning a topic on which I know very little.

But more importantly, if you don't know, then why the hell contribute? ;)

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ex- Girlfriend

I met up with my ex girlfriend tonight after work to see if she still had feelings for me and she said that she still cared about me but she just liked being single for a change. I then asked if there was any hope for us in the future and she said that she wasn't going to make any promises and then I miss out on an opportunity just because I'm waiting on her...

She misses me and I know it...the way she acts...and she's constantly flirting with me at work (we work together)

So I know you all don't know the girl...but do you all think that when she's ready to get back into a relationship...that she'll come to me? Her deal is that she's dropped one boyfriend and gotten with someone shortly after...with no break...so she's probably liking the single life...not being tied town to a person and all...that's what she even says...in a way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Kane,

Seems like you've made your move...she knows what you want. Now she needs to come get you, but she can't really do that until you walk away and do something else. You might be right, that she's still flirting with you and likes knowing she's got you in reserve. But that's not what you want.

Go do something else. If she really wants something, you'll find out.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Kane,

Preferred has it exactly right. Walk away and find someone else to play with. The last thing this woman (or any woman) wants is a wimp. Be nice to her, etc., etc. but move on. Your waiting for her will cause problems.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
mindido said:
Kane,

Preferred has it exactly right. Walk away and find someone else to play with. The last thing this woman (or any woman) wants is a wimp. Be nice to her, etc., etc. but move on. Your waiting for her will cause problems.
Agreed whole-heartedly. This comes from a married guy with two kids. Have fun while you can...carefully. Plenty of fish in the sea.

ntrdam6

Reaction score
Preferred User said:
Seems like you've made your move...she knows what you want. Now she needs to come get you, but she can't really do that until you walk away and do something else. You might be right, that she's still flirting with you and likes knowing she's got you in reserve. But that's not what you want.

Go do something else. If she really wants something, you'll find out.

Maybe that should read "Go do someone else"

Tough luck, been through this...

My advice is what helped me out, but it took me 8 months to realize this!

Last edited by a moderator:

therock

Reaction score
The minute you find some other little vixen to play with, she will come back. Thats the way girls operate.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If a woman tells you that she is enjoying being single right now and for you to wait for her.. she is playing you. She is trying to keep you open as an option while she goes around and tries to find something better. If she really wanted to be in a relationship with you, she would be.

That whole, 'I have never been single' line is just that, a line. I agree with what all the guys say, go find someone else, none of this is worth your time. Once she sees you with another girl, then she will realize what she lost, and will probably come back.. but do you really want to deal with a girl who is playing games with you?

Move on, there is plenty of poon in the world, don't go getting all hung up on one who isn't there for you in the way you want her to be.