• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Lila / Lilah / Lila Love / LilaxoLove

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score

AKA: Lila, Lilah
Born: ??-??-2001
Birthplace: United States of America United States of America
First Seen: 2022
Measurements: 36B-26-34 / 91-66-86
Body Type: Slim
Height: 154 cm, 5 ft 1 in
Piercings: Navel
Hair Colour: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Breasts: Medium (Real)

https://www.thenude.com/_53257.htm
https://www.indexxx.com/m/lilah-4

Lilah - First Time Beauty
Release Date : 07/12/22 (NEW!!!)

This gorgeous brunette has big beautiful eyes, a wonderful smile, and a very sensual figure -- reminds us of the actress Jessica Alba! Her total first time shooting any nudes/adult, she's a bit shy at first, but we do enjoy seeing this beauty exposing her figure for us! We first meet her at a sassy mall, where we see her in a sexy dress -- and she doesn't like wearing bras or panties! Her pointy nipples show through, and we get some hot upskirt views... She then ends up taking her dress off and fingering herself! Back home, she masturbates with the Magic Wand toy, and ends up to a strong orgasm with very visible vaginal contractions. Then she plays with various dildos, and ends up with another strong orgasm! We then get extreme closeups of her privates, and she is one of the tiniest/tightest girls we've shot! She tries to finger and gape her pretty pink... Later in the day, she's wearing a seethrough top near a golf course, notice how her nipples poke out! She spreads for us, then does a little dance, lets us enjoy her firm breasts and butt as she massages them, pulls on her nipples, and gives us some foot fetish. She ends up having another orgasm as she masturbates with a rather new unique vibrator. Enjoy this beauty, she definitely fits that look we all fall in love with on FT\/ :)

Model Comments
Hi, I'm a Tampa native/resident and I've been there pretty much all my life. People assume that I'm at the beach all the time but I honestly not a fan. I'm more a Netflix and chill kind of person! I just moved out of my mom's place a few months ago so I have more freedom but it also means more $$ living with roomates intead of free. I've had a few jobs working at department stores but I thought I'd try something like ft\/girls not just for the pay but also to make something of a modeling career. I started this birth control I'm realizing I'm not a fan of because it make you gain weight so I may come off of it. I started it in October basically when I left my mom's. I don't know what career I want to have but I can't really afford college right now so I might do onlyfans supposedly it makes a decent income and doing ft\/girls I can start a fan base. I liked how the blue dress modeling photos came out and I'm using one as my smartphone wallpaper right now (one of the standing ones). I tried many new things like using that vibrator and dildos and cumming on camera which I wouldn't have thought I could do just a year ago. Sorry if I'm awkward and I hope the photographer did like what we filmed that day I'd come back if I'm liked.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Lila reached out to FT\/ directly, sending some of these selfie/filtered instagram-style photos of herself: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6. Cute for sure, but only when she arrived in person did I see how much of a natural beauty she is (and does not need filters or photoshop!). That beautiful smile, full lips, and big hazel eyes, she's quite gorgeous. Also quite interesting to see how casual she is about no panties or bra, like when I picked her up from the airport (Outtake Clip 9). Throughout the shoot, you'll notice her shyness in front of the camera, I may have had to do a little more 'talking' to have her engage in conversation (she would be far more talkative off camera). In this first shoot with the blue dress, she really does have a look similar to actress Jessica Alba. We get some good teasers, then nudes on location befoer going home and letting her masturbate. She never used a Magic Wand (and she claimed that she never uses vibrators at all) but she ends up having a strong orgasm and very visible vaginal contractions. I have her try the Big Blue vibrator, but as we can see, she is very small/tight/tiny down there. In fact, I can tell you that she's one of the tightest/tiniest girls I've shot lately. The skinnier blue dildo works better for her, and another combo of the Magic Wand brings her to a second orgasm/contractions. We then get nice closeups and 'gapes' of her pretty tight vagina. The shoot continues with a hot seethrough outfit and heels, with spreads at the golf course, and a rather random scene with her and a friends' rifle. A short dance ensues, her awkwardness/shyness showing; then a nice breast/butt massage scene and finishing with another masturbation with a white vibrator. Clip9 is outtakes from the day, and clip 10 shows you how hard it is sometimes to get girls to do those pee scenes, as some of your are always obsessed with them as if nothing else matters.

VIDEO - Beautiful Exposure

Total Duration : 00:50:04
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 4.27 GB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/e0c4d97f3a8ef
https://filejoker.net/qmllolw67y0p

pervmann2000

Reaction score
06-01-2023-Lila Love The Perfect Game 11.24 min 191 MB

Filesize: 191 MB (201.050.657 bytes)