• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Does a man lose his virginity if he has anal sex (with a girl) as a first time?

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
Depends on your viewpoint. Most people would consider him 'technically a virgin'.

Possibly not!

A WOMAN IS TECHICALLY A VIRGIN UNTIL HER MAIDENHEAD (also a strange town in England) IS BROKEN, for a man I suppose until he's had sex with a woman (vaginal/anal) - jury's still out on the definition though.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
Your still a virgin if you didn't go for the real McCoy.

So by your statement all gay men are virgins, that must mean a woman who is also gay will forever be a virgin, BUT a lesbian can have her maidenhead broken by another lesbian. Is she still a virgin because she hasn't had sex with a man?

Doesn't work that argument in this respect I believe!

Thought Criminal

Reaction score
the good thing about women is, as Jonboy has said, once they've broken their hymen thru sex, theres no doubt of their status.
for us men, virginity is more of a state of mind.
is it cumming? I've fucked broads and not come (usually because of alcohol or opiates, sometimes because they just didnt do it for me), so did I not have sex with them? I think they'd say otherwise.
like said before, is someone still a virgin if they've only had gay sex?

I'd say, for the girl in this senario, shes still a technical virgin. but the male, if he feels he isnt a virgin, isnt.

now, if we're talking about this from a religious view, most major religions would say any form of sex is just that and they're no longer virgins. altho, Momrons are notorious for having anal sex as a 'loophole' to avoid hell.
as if God just forgot to add anal sex as a sin. he sould make a 2nd draft of that damn book...

anyway, if you (or whoever) thinks they arent a virgin? then you arent.
but if you still doubt it, go find some pussy. its not that hard to come across.

fingers crossed the OP comes back to elaborate on this tpoic.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
Damn, Thoughtcriminal I can't believe I actually forgot the proper name for maidenhead is actually Hymen, especially after I regularly listened to Nirvana in my youth 'Hymen of her highness', definitely getting old.

Thought Criminal

Reaction score
Hell, I thought a maidenhead was the thing they strap the statue to at the front of a ship.
You just had a momentary lapse. Ahm just ams dumbguy =D

riverrat

Reaction score
virginity

I think he looses it. When i was a virgin i would have stuck it anyplace warm.:banana: