• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Glynis Barber - The Wicked Lady

zorg

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, mate I trust my eyes. There ware not CGI or similar bs at that time. If it's body double than it's very much look alike. On the other hand there are many cases when celebs, directors ... intentionally lying about BD to protect themselves their stars when they suddenly change there attitude about nudity.

Quote:
There was nudity in The Wicked Lady, which Glynis refused to do, but she signed permission for us to use a body double.
When the film came out, Glynis wanted people to know it wasn’t her in the nude, so she employed a publicist to get this known.
I thought that was all too ridiculous.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz3n6AaqlZC

Well, she's freak, and maybe Michael Winner just cover her. wtf. Take a look at the clip again when she stands up looks very much like her. All the rest is bd probably.
Maybe this sequence is not suppose to be in final edit. But when they remaster it 4 BluRay they just included.

I don't trust much Mr. Skin but he change his review from body double 2 topless, bush, butt when BluRay was out.

I watch the movie at the cinema in 80s, I can't say 100% that this scene was not included but I think it wasn't.

cheers mate movies are illusion anyhow

reg
zorg

zorg

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
People believe what they want to and you cant convince them otherwise if they've made up their minds.

Maybe just let them enjoy illusion :). With new CGI technology many feature nudity will be real as Gotham city or t-rex is real.

Why bother. Btw. I added bd in my post.

;)

zorg

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
True about the sweetie, she deserves name at least. This is one of the best fake nude scenes ever, I guess. Lookalike is very lookalike. Now when I watch it over and over in 1080p, there is def body double cuts. Still when she stands up after sex looks very much like her even in 1080p.
So no wonder how they fool so many.
Well, now we know from the first hand that this is fake. Pity in one way. Glynis maybe cunt but she was cute than.