• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

December 21, 2012

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Who all has done research on this and who believes it?

It's the end of the world, or the end of an era, or a start of enlightenment....or....

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
Well....I believe it's just going to be another day.

My friend however feels that it will be the start of a brand new apocalyptic age.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hey Kane,

I've studied it a little bit. It is interesting in that so many cultures from around the globe have specified that date. I don't know if its true, of course, but, at least in my opinion, its worth keeping an eye on.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
What i've understood about it is that the earth is sitting at and angle in the center of the milky way and on that date we pass through it and we will be on the underside of it. Its supposed to cause an instant pole shift and extreme continental shifts. On xfacts.com there are lots of Sumerian artifacts that seem to show they went through it already and know when to expect it.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's the day Britney Spears becomes president.

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I believe that a boat load of people on 12/22/12 will be pissed that they wasted their hard earned money on bunkers. :lol:

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Also i think that the time conversion from the mayan calendar is off and that the date is actually sometime in 2013.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Also i think that the time conversion from the mayan calendar is off and that the date is actually sometime in 2013.

Duke,

Not sure where you heard that but I think I'd double check it. The Mayan calendar has been considered the most accurate clock in human history until the advent of the atomic clock. More than likely you're thinking of the Gregorian calendar. The last I checked (and its been awhile) its probably off by about eight years or so.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Duke,

Not sure where you heard that but I think I'd double check it. The Mayan calendar has been considered the most accurate clock in human history until the advent of the atomic clock. More than likely you're thinking of the Gregorian calendar. The last I checked (and its been awhile) its probably off by about eight years or so.

I heard it first on a documentary on i believe the discovery channel, now i'm reading that there is still a dispute, for example this guy believes the conversion is in 2011!! http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/2012/id/1726

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
How many times have we seen a particular date or time or event that is suppose to come along and wipe us all out? Remember the Millinium bug and how the computer age was gonna fall apart...nothing happened! I had fruiends panicing when we getting near to the 6th of June 2006 because they thought that the devil was gonna come up and wipe us out! Now we got global warming creeping up on us ready to pounce and rid us of fast cars and space exploration...lol I know I'm gonna some angry replies to this post!

EvolutionSelene

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
How many times have we seen a particular date or time or event that is suppose to come along and wipe us all out? Remember the Millinium bug and how the computer age was gonna fall apart...nothing happened! I had fruiends panicing when we getting near to the 6th of June 2006 because they thought that the devil was gonna come up and wipe us out! Now we got global warming creeping up on us ready to pounce and rid us of fast cars and space exploration...lol I know I'm gonna some angry replies to this post!

:lol: I'm not mad because I totally agree. Like I said before, on 12/22/12 there's gonna be a boat load of pissed off people that wasted their money on end of the world gear.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
:lol: I'm not mad because I totally agree. Like I said before, on 12/22/12 there's gonna be a boat load of pissed off people that wasted their money on end of the world gear.

Hopefully so!!

The bible states that no man knows the day nor the hour, just know that it will happen.

So hopefully the bible isn't a book of fiction....

EvolutionSelene

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hopefully so!!

The bible states that no man knows the day nor the hour, just know that it will happen.

So hopefully the bible isn't a book of fiction....

I personally think that the only end of the world that will truly happen to us all is the day you die. Because well when your dead, all this end of the world talk won't mean anything since it's the end of the world for that person who died. So I believe end of days is coming for us all....sooner for some, later for others.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
I personally think that the only end of the world that will truly happen to us all is the day you die. Because well when your dead, all this end of the world talk won't mean anything since it's the end of the world for that person who died. So I believe end of days is coming for us all....sooner for some, later for others.

Evolution,

In the short term, you're correct. But it seems there is little doubt that in the long term (several millions of years) the earth and our solar system will die. Our Sun will run out of energy and life on Earth will be totally extinguished.

EvolutionSelene

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Evolution,

In the short term, you're correct. But it seems there is little doubt that in the long term (several millions of years) the earth and our solar system will die. Our Sun will run out of energy and life on Earth will be totally extinguished.

True, though I doubt anyone today will be alive in millions of years from now, unless someone's become immortal, time travels or is reincarnated. But thats not all very likely.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
There were a lot of predictions for 2000 and again for 2006.

The only thing that bothers me is the whole Winter Solstice thing where scientists actually believe that the north and south poles will switch, causing climate changes and birds to become confused, or the earth will start rotating in the opposite direction and the north and south poles will change their place on the planet making North America the north pole....

It only happens every 25,000 some years....so we don't know what happens!

Last edited: