• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Some Celebrity Babe must be in next months Playboy?

aaagary

Reaction score
Looking at the back page of the current issue and at that same page on the Playboy Website. I noticed that besides the December Playmate and the yearly Sex In The Cinema thing, there are no other pictorials previewed. Playboy always has something else in it. Usually 2 other featured pictorials. One before the centerfold and one after. So I'm guessing there is some Celebrity in this upcoming issue, that their not previewing. Playboy does that with a lot of their Celebrity shoots. They don't preview them, but it usually gets out anyways.

I know Lisa Guerrero is suppose to be in the January 2006 issue. Which comes out the 2nd week of December. But it sure seems like there is a surprise in store for us with the December Issue. Hopefully it's an A-List Celebrity Babe. Jennifer Aniston maybe? There certainly been some rumors about her doing Playboy. Maybe Jillian Barberie?

This from From her Howard Stern Interview.

Barberie was asked if the rumors were true about her doing Playboy.

"I think I'm going to," she answered. Stern asked if that was a desperation move. Barberie didn't think so pointing to the fact that when Shannon Dougherty did Playboy, Barberie was wearing less for an FHM spread. "My son said to me you're a moron because you don't get paid for FHM and she gets paid for Playboy. It's true."

Stern asked if Barberie would get at least half a million. "I hope so," she said. Again Barberie was with the probablies when pinned down for a date. "Early next year?" she said, noting that Denise Richards was slated for December.

Well she would now be in 1 year after Denise.
Take a look. See what I mean? Nothing pictorial wise previewed. Hmmmmm?

http://playboy.com/magazine/

cyberhypnotic

Reaction score
From what it looks to me, the pictorials are going to be of Hef's three blonde friends, Raquel Gibson, and Kelly Monaco.

If what you're stating about a centerfold and one pictorial before it and one after it, then I would assume that Raquel Gibson is the centerfold and Hef's friends are before it and Kelly Monaco is after it. Kelly Monaco would be the celebrity that you're hoping for, seeing as she was on a TV Soap Opera, General Hospital, and the show "Dancing with the Stars".

Honestly, I'm not sure if I can think of any celebs right now that I'd like to see in the magazine. None that I haven't seen nude already, at least. It's possible, but I can't think of any off the top of my head at the moment. Wait, maybe Mariah Carey, that's about it.

aaagary

Reaction score
From what it looks to me, the pictorials are going to be of Hef's three blonde friends, Raquel Gibson, and Kelly Monaco.

Your looking at who's in it this month. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Read the section called. " Coming Next Month" The centerfold will be some babe named Christine Smith. Nothing else listed seems like a pictorial except fot the annual Sex In The Cinema thing.

You honestly can't think of any other Celebrity Babes besides Mariah Carey?

cyberhypnotic

Reaction score
Not off the top of my head at the moment, no. Most of whom I'd enjoy to see nude has already had a nip slip, cameltoe, upskirt, or wardrobe "malfunction" already.

I'd say Britney Spears, but she has to lose that baby weight first.

Honestly, anyone that I've ever seen and thought, "I'd like to see her naked!" has already done it.

Unless you count the WWE Divas. But it's been so long that they haven't shown much of anything, that I'm really not hoping for it anymore.

I have an obsession, of sorts, for Milla Jovovich. Anywhere you look, you'll find nudes of her. But my obsession doesn't make me want to wag my tongue and want to jerk off if I see her naked. My obsession for her makes me admire her and her beautiful body. I'm not one for DD sized breasts, but I'm not for a chick that looks like a little boy either. Milla's weight goes up and down a little, so sometimes you see her with a nice little handful and sometimes you see her with a little bit less. I'll end that part before I go on and on. Trust me, I could!

But as far as anyone else? Not off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone that I'd like to see naked.

Vanna White, did it. Drew Barrymore, did it. Alyssa Milano, did it. Jenny McCarthy, did it. Halle Berry, boy did she do it! Pamela Anderson, did it, did it again, did it some more, overdone it.

Pam Anderson is a good example of what I mean with breast size. I prefer old Pam vs. new breast implants Pam.

That's the sad part about being on an adult ONLY oriented site. Everyone thinks that everybody is a perv jerking off at every tit or ass cheek they see. Example: Those that post cleavage shots and swear that they see a nipple when it's a friggin shadow. Whatever floats their boats, but I'm not really one for waxing my helmet to a shadow. If that were the case, I'd be wearing myself out everytime the sun was at my back.

As far as the magazine having a celebrity in it. Wouldn't you think they'd hype it up for people to rush out and get it when it comes out? I know that they might want to keep it quiet for the purpose of things getting on the internet. But wouldn't you think that those that usually leak the photos before the mag hits stands, would leak info of an A-list celeb being in the mag?

Red Horse

Reaction score
Faith Hill! But only one copy, just for my eyes only...none of the rest of you are allowed to gaze on her loveliness! You're not even allowed to think about her! Stop! Right now!...Ummm, ok, I'm alright now ;)
Brooke Burns too.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cyberhypnotic said:
I'm not sure if I can think of any celebs right now that I'd like to see in the magazine.
Stacy Ferguson

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
everyone sweats, but not everyone has a perfect body (like hers) ;)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
she's hot, but i don't really care about her.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Da' Legend said:
Recently it was that pam anderson was gonna be on the spread ... what happened about that?
god i hope not. jesus. i would lose all respect for playboy if that happened. going for #50

msneezie31

Reaction score
Lisa Guerrero in next month's Playboy. And i'm sure if you watch Best Damn Sports Show period, you all know who she is.

snowcow

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cyberhypnotic
I'm not sure if I can think of any celebs right now that I'd like to see in the magazine.

Eliza Dushku. Or better yet, Elisha Cuthbert.

blackmetal

Reaction score
l3lasphemer said:
Yep that sounds about right, I think she was in her mid/late 20's when she was in clueless, playing a high school teenager. She has a fantastic body yes, but her best feature are those eyes!!

True,but 40?Im trying to find some traces of aging on her and ....nothing!No wrinkels no nothing1She is perfect.Did she sign some kind of Dorian Gray-ish kind of deal with the devil?I mean no fucking way she is 40.I mean there are a lot of hot older women.But if you loook closely at them you see some signs of aging.And at her nothing!

Dutchie

Reaction score
You have to remember, these are Playboy pic's, so there is probably/definitely airbrushing involved.... Having said that though, she's definitely been drinking from the fountain of youth.

She's a hottie.

saeko nogami

Reaction score
stacey dash is a hottie.She has halle berry beauty and talent but is underrated as an actress.She was perfect in a movie called illegal in blue.Now i'm off to check those playboy pics!!!