• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Early Exp0sed and NCF -- thread hijacks galore...

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cman said:
Ok, mister banny-pants, ready to get kicked out of another forum :lol:
No, I can't ban #2, that would be wrong.
Yes I think it would be wrong.. :mrgreen:
f49_number2page.gif
:headbang:

Ryan

Reaction score
Zinista said:
Yes I think it would be wrong.. :mrgreen:
f49_number2page.gif
:headbang:
say hello to my new avatar.

edit, it's too big so i made my own :)

chiefs1968

Respected Member
Reaction score
Why would you want to join other forums :jawdrop:
When you got the best and number 1 right here. :headbang:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
WHO DO YOU WORK FOR RYAN!! WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
(*Cman Bouncing Ball on Ryan's Head*): "Awww, you gonna cry No.2?? You gonna cry now???

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
You mean there are other websites out there, huh I thought this was the only one

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
thats a pretty cool pic. i've seen that pic before, but not in wallpaper / flag form.

now you know why our anthem is called OH CANADA!! :lol:

Gatorman

Reaction score
Hey, how come when I start a controversial thread, it gets a short-lived response period and then it's deleted (not even the courtesy of being JIHADed)????? :angryrazz

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This Thread isnt controversial, he's just asking if anyone goes to any other Celeb forums, and we're teasing him like there arent any others. Which there really isnt, if you think about it. lol

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ok everyone the title of this thread is "What other HQ celeb forums do you use?"

Not "What other wack-ass forums do you spam?'

[omen]

Reaction score
LMAO... man, I spend half my day deciphering whack ass languages to figure out where the pics are on different boards. Hungarian, Spanish, Canadian.. ;)

Thanks for the links, nsewerin, but that Italian one doesn't seem to want to let me into the forums even though I registered.. hmm

nsewerin

Reaction score
[omen] said:
LMAO... man, I spend half my day deciphering whack ass languages to figure out where the pics are on different boards. Hungarian, Spanish, Canadian.. ;)

Thanks for the links, nsewerin, but that Italian one doesn't seem to want to let me into the forums even though I registered.. hmm

on day or tow and you have the registertion. you have to post one pic to get in the celeb. forum.

/nsewerin

[omen]

Reaction score
Da' Pimp said:
LMFAO!!!! You're gonna hear about that one. :lol:

Yeah, I figured I would :p

Thanks for the tip, nsewerin, but I still can't figure out that Italian site. I tried uploading pics, but it still won't let me in. Oh well, thanks anyway.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I joined that shit like a year ago and every day I type in my username and password and everyday I get an error message. One day my friends, one day, I'm gonna see me some Italian ass.

supaduparich

Reaction score
When Do You Know Your Spending Too Long On The Exposed Forum

OK. I seem to have been sucked into posting on this forum (more than once normally) every day for the past month (or longer) now and I was just wondering if anybody has realised they are spending too much time on this forum. Surely there's something better to look at on the web. I've just realised the first thing I do when I get in is load up the site and click the "New Posts" button and sit there reading every single post. Even when I'm sitting in my room playing X-box or whatever I'll have my laptop set up on the exposed forum and I'll click the new posts button at random intervals to check the latest....."news." I'm even s*it scared of Da Pimp. What's up with that?
I was just wondering when everyone else realised they were hooked.

I'm going now to take another "New Posts" HIT?

moxdevil

Reaction score
when i had to start asking for extensions for my essays, when i had weeks in which to do them! When i forgot what the outside world looked like....when all my friends stopped coming round to see me...when... :)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
this is becoming cliche now. we have one of these "omg i'm addicted" threads like once a month. i guess i am flattered though, that people like my site.

also, you SHOULD be scared of Da Pimp :twisted:

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Man Pimp ain't shit! I taught him the reverse 180 pimp smack back in 85' and he still don't have it down yet! Yeah i put ol Pimp on the map and he owes me money too! ..now if i can just get outta here without getting my ass kicked

supaduparich

Reaction score
Duke E. Pyle said:
Man Pimp ain't shit! I taught him the reverse 180 pimp smack back in 85' and he still don't have it down yet! Yeah i put ol Pimp on the map and he owes me money too! ..now if i can just get outta here without getting my ass kicked

Hahaha, that's some funny s*it! Erm watch your back OK.