• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Early Exp0sed and NCF -- thread hijacks galore...

da'hammah

Reaction score
Early Exp0sed and NCF

Count Floyd, I don't know where you find them, but your posts are the best damn things on the net!!! Damn, I hope that I posted this on the right forum.

Max Johnson

Reaction score
She had breast reduction surgery @ 16 which should be outlawed except for the most extreme cases. Imagine how out of control her cans were that they were a problem at 16 especially since she's not a big fat girl. I wish I could have seen what they looked like before she butchered them.

EDIT: She is 5 feet tall and had 32 DD hammers THAT WERE STILL GROWING.

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2003/dec/15/yehey/enter/20031215ent2.html

A former Playboy “Babe of the Month,” Ladd has a curvaceous bod that, however, sometimes has been more curse than gift. At 16, in fact, she underwent breast-reduction surgery because, she says, her 32-double D-plus chest “garnered too much attention.

“My breasts were outrageously massive and uncomfortable. For years I rejected them. I had this incredible body at 12 or 13. My breasts came in really fast. But I had braces and zits. So my face was a visual chastity belt.”

Today Ladd is a size C-cup. “Because I wasn’t finished growing, my breasts came back. Then they went south. So I’m coming to grips with gravity,” she says.

WE NEED VISUAL EVIDENCE OF THE BEFORE PICS!!!

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Indeed! Rep points are good, mmmkay.

Except for Con. He's got too many. (kidding, of course) :p

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
other... forum??? explain.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Oh, I dissed it......I dissed it HARD. lol

They have some decent posters there, just too much shit* to sort through to actually see more pics.

* shit = "She's hot", "w00t!" and my personal favorite:

can't take it anymore.... ***faints with a big thump on the keyboard*** iuvbysbummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm;sb/drjl/?!!!!!!!!

huh? what happened... oh yeah... ****faints again****

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Finally, a new home for TYO, where he can be with his own kind :lol:

[omen]

Reaction score
cman said:
other... forum??? explain.

Yeah, yeah I know. lol This place does rule (and you guys are the best at keeping it about the pics and all about the pics - notice I posted this in here and not in one of the pic forums, Pimp), but I do find it necessary to supplement my pic intake with other forums, especially ones that certain scanners only visit. No offense.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cman said:
Finally, a new home for TYO, where he can be with his own kind :lol:
LOL!! Instead of directing everyone to the Rules, we should just hyperlink their asses over to superiorpics.com

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
well [omen], if i may be completely frank... for someone who has only posted 7 times in the last year and a half, i don't think i should tell you anything :lol:

[omen]

Reaction score
cman said:
well [omen], if i may be completely frank... for someone who has only posted 7 times in the last year and a half, i don't think i should tell you anything :lol:

Well, if I may be completely frank, what's with the attitude? All I'm doing is asking a question, in the right forum, to like-minded people and while giving you guys props. I know this is your site, but is it really friggin' heresy to talk about other sites in here? This forum is meant for "links" and that's what I'm talking about. So, I posted here 7 times in the last year. I don't care. If you're trying to say that I don't contribute, it's because I don't have anywhere to host pics and I don't know squat about image posting. I contribute how I can, like I did above with links to other sites that other members might enjoy - again in the right forum. So, what's the problem?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sorry man, don't mean to be rude. As for the convo between Pimp and I above was just for fun. I was just fooling around.

But in all seriousness, I believe in give and take. Before anyone takes, the polite thing to do is give a little first. So thats what I meant about the posting. Also, by stating that you don't care, it really only reinforces my point ;)

To answer your question, I don't really know of many celebrity forums because I honestly don't visit any others. In fact, there are only about 2 other forums that I visit regularly at all. I guess I spend so much time on those few that I dont' have time for any others.

[omen]

Reaction score
cman said:
Sorry man, don't mean to be rude. As for the convo between Pimp and I above was just for fun. I was just fooling around.

But in all seriousness, I believe in give and take. Before anyone takes, the polite thing to do is give a little first. So thats what I meant about the posting. Also, by stating that you don't care, it really only reinforces my point ;)

To answer your question, I don't really know of many celebrity forums because I honestly don't visit any others. In fact, there are only about 2 other forums that I visit regularly at all. I guess I spend so much time on those few that I dont' have time for any others.

That's cool, man. No worries. And you're right about the give and take. I totally agree. That's why I posted the links when I started the thread. They're really all I've got to give until I figure out how to post pics. I'll try to work on that.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah, its all in Conmans post. If you hover over the little green whosamajig in your or anyones post you will read what "level" you're at. We could change the levels but there are lots of them and Im too lazy. lol

Thread only has a little over 100 views....I should move this into the celebrity forum and re-title it "Britney Spears 1st time Anal! We have EXCLUSIVE VIDEO" and watch the views go Ape Shit!

Ryan

Reaction score
Da' Pimp said:
Thread only has a little over 100 views....I should move this into the celebrity forum and re-title it "Britney Spears 1st time Anal! We have EXCLUSIVE VIDEO" and watch the views go Ape Shit!
And then when I get disappointed with this stuff instead of Britney Spears getting pounded in the ass I'll go ape shit.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, PIMP, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ryan said:
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, PIMP, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
Ok, mister banny-pants, ready to get kicked out of another forum :lol:

No, I can't ban #2, that would be wrong.