• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

【TRASH】PMFN1

pervmann2000

Reaction score

Ronihbbtts136

Reaction score
Who is Eliza Rose Watson?

Eliza Rose Watson is a 32-year-old model and social media personality from Dorset. In 2016, she graduated from university with a major in Psychology. But after she finished university she developed an addiction to drugs and alcohol.
She said she used to enjoy drinks but soon found herself necking down "neat vodka and whisky", which led to an addiction which lasted four years.
“Any money I could get went on getting alcohol or cocaine," she told the Mirror. It was thanks to a friend who suggested Eliza joined an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
Eliza Rose said: "She turned up at my door one day and I was so tired that I went with her. "I was at the end of being able to cope. I’d made several attempts at suicide by then, spending time in hospital and police custody," she said. "I knew I couldn't go on." Eliza attended all the AA meetings, followed the 12-step programme to recovery, and managed to turn her life around.

What does Eliza Rose Watson do for a living?

Before starting her OnlyFans, Eliza worked as a teacher. She used to teach children from the 2 to 4 age group.
Eliza once said that she always loved to spend time with kids but wasn’t satisfied with the income it generated so eventually left the profession to pursue other avenues.

Is Eliza Rose Watson dating?

Despite being such a popular social media figure, she rarely talks about her dating life. It is not known if Eliza has a partner or is currently single.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliza Rose Watson - Black lingerie dance

File size: 121MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:02:45
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share

I love her ass, so sexy!!:love::love: