• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Abby’s [Archived 2002 - 2007, 2008, 2009]

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 12 Jun 2015Thais
22m 53s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 369MB
Naked in mirror

With her leg raised up so she can access her vagina, Thais' fingers explore her vulva, rubbing into her exposed clit. Her parting labia and neat anus can be seen twitching in the mirror on the other side of the room as with a moan of satisfaction, she doubles the speed of her rubbing fingers.

Thais leans forward in her chair, her braless breasts visible down the front of her dress as she does. Looking at the mirror opposite her, Thais takes in her reflection, her hands starting to wander over her petite body. Lying back in her chair, Thais eases down her dress exposing her small breasts, her fingers squeezing at her pert tits. Sitting up to peep in the mirror once more, Thais licks a finger and circles it around an excited nipple, her dress falling lower on her shoulders exposing more of her slender back. Reclining backwards, she presses her legs tight together to put pressure on her excited crotch, her blue knickers flashing up-skirt. With deliberate movements, Thais' fingers stroke between her legs, her fingers fast and certain. With her knickers off, Thais reaches out for a small vibrating toy and rocks her crotch on and off the powerful vibrations, gasping as she finds the right spot.

https://k2s.cc/file/6572bd56e73de/504.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 16 Jun 2015Maia & Marysa
25m 03s
Download: MP4 1024x576 406MB
Naked wearing glasses

"The more I let go the faster I come!" As they slowly undress, Maia admires Marysa's pale pink panties, loving the way they compliment Marysa's dark skin. Confessing an urge to want to taste Marysa's skin, Maia hesitantly moves forwards, gently nibbling then licking into Marysa's neck. "It's not chocolate but it's good!"

"I'm trying to draw your glasses now!" Sitting on the sofa, Maia and Marysa study each other's bodies intently as they attempt to sketch one another. Both ladies sit with their legs casually open, Maia's tight shorts drawing the eye to her warm thighs as she wiggles around studying Marysa. As she moves her sketch pad, one of Maia's big boobs peeps around the side of her pad, her tight t-shirt so stretched across the front so that the color of her orange bra is visible below. "I just want to keep looking at you!" Marysa is a little shy at first as she undresses, her arms covering her chest after lifting off her fluffy jumper. Soon, she is happily pealing down her t-shirt so Maia can admire her dark nipples, "I love your boobs!" As Maia also undresses, Marysa is taken by her impressive large bum and soon they are side by side shaking their bottoms on the sofa. Lying back in their seats, they draw nearer and begin to stroke their vagina's, building up to simultaneous orgasm.

https://k2s.cc/file/c09543ba84f48/505.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
two step by malina
15 Apr 2008
WMV 640x480 34mb 5m32s

Malina's orgasm seems to have two steps to it, and just when you think it might be over, she steps up the pace and the intensity. I particularly like the face view in this video – the shadows made by her eyelashes and the expressions she makes are simply pleasing on the simplest level.

https://k2s.cc/file/f32e887b30fa8/V8-4-15.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
vintage vibe by melusina
16 Apr 2008
WMV 640x480 77mb 11m39s

It's been awhile since we saw Melusina – she's one of those disappearing acts, an international rolling stone – but we got lucky enough to meet up with her recently and procured this little film. For those who fetishize sexual antiques, you might want to pay special attention to her old plug-in vibe, which sparks my curiosity for sure.

https://k2s.cc/file/fb178e6220157/V8-4-16.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
complexities by alix
17 Apr 2008
WMV 640x480 71mb 10m55s

Today Alix plays with a delicate balance of stimulation - visual, tactile, auditory, and then whatever the heck is happening in her head. That's what I like about Alix, though - she's intensely complex and thoughtful and a pleasant challenge to engage with.

https://k2s.cc/file/39b7671adda64/V8-4-17.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 19 Jun 2015Elisa
38m 59s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 634MB )
Naked redhead

"I masturbate for very long time." Redhead Elisa slowly undresses her petite, pale body as the need to touch herself grows stronger.

Lying back in the chair, she pinches her small pink nipples as she starts to rub her clitoris, every movement of her hands bringing her one step closer to orgasm. With one foot on the table, she bites her lip, closes her eyes and starts shaking as she slowly brings herself to an intimate climax.

https://k2s.cc/file/557d1e46693ba/506.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 26 Jun 2015Anahi
21m 50s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 346MB )
Squirting orgasm

Anahi lies on her back, her hand rubbing at the pink that rises up from her dark pubic hair. Gasping, she frantically fingers herself, wet patches appearing on the sheets below her rising buttocks. With a cry, Anahi orgasms, squirting over the bed covers, her quivering body left panting on the cum-soaked linen.

Lying on her tummy, Anahi slowly turns the pages of her book, her large breasts hanging down free and naked. Turning on to her back, Anahi wraps herself in the fresh cotton sheets, a white breast quickly flashing before slipping below the covers. Pushing her book aside, Anahi's fingers stroke across her bare collarbone before disappearing below. Wriggling about with her legs raised up, Anahi's fingers begin to excite her body from under the covers. Rising from her bedding, Anahi spreads her legs while on all fours, pulling down her panties so she can push a finger inside herself. Face down, ass up, she moans into her pillow, her delicious curves wriggling about as her pleasure builds.

https://k2s.cc/file/ea77cfe3590fc/508.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 30 Jun 2015Blanca & Luna
19m 31s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 316MB )
Petite amateurs

"Can I see them?" Blanca eases down one side of her top, a milky breast popping into view. "Don't be shy you can show me both of them!" As Luna watches, Blanca relinquishes her top all together, exposing her white tan lines, Luna's dark fingers eagerly reaching across to squeeze her. Keen to see more, Luna's eyes are drawn downwards towards Blanca's crotch, "what is under here, I'm a curious cat!"

"Bring your little feet here!" Luna concentrates as she delicately paints each of Blanca's toe nails, Blanca smiling down at her from her perched on the tabletop. As Luna works, her toned tummy can be seen below her translucent top, the color of which matches her own painted nails. "It's not a joke, it's seriously hot" smiles Luna, removing her own clothing, her dark skin shinny in the heat. Resting one of her long legs on the table, Luna's hand starts to tease over her crotch, her other hand roaming across Blanca's soft body. A shy Blanca blushes under Luna's intense gaze as they masturbate beside each other. "It's so good!" Luna keeps rubbing between her legs long after the peak of her orgasm, continuing to ride the wave, reluctant to stop. With a final moan she looks up, tastes her fingers and smiles, "it's your fault, I watch you and you make more horny!"

https://k2s.cc/file/0a7380330d906/509.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
EMILY_H’S VIDEO DIARY 1 BY EMILY_H06 AUG 2020
HD MP4 [496MB] 1920x1080 13m6s
I do believe that this is a first for us - debuting a new contributor with a video diary. But then, these aren’t exactly normal times, are they? Lockdown is hard enough with a partner. I can’t imagine what I’d do if it meant no touch, as well. So if this diary series can relieve some of Emily’s boredom and longing, I’m all for it. I’m sure you members won’t mind… right? You won’t mind at all.

https://k2s.cc/file/c5b6da6f71258/V20-8-6.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 03 Jul 2015Mirai
27m 12s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 440MB )
Rubenesque figure

Pulling her transparent panties forwards, Mirai slides a hand inside, her fingers slipping through her pubic hair to gently walk across her sensitive clit. In the privacy of the bedroom, Mirai removes her clothing, her curvaceous young body wiggling across the sheets.

With excited giggles, Mirai settles herself on the bed with her laptop to watch some of her favorite anime. Her yellow dress gathers around her legs, making her panties visible upskirt as she scrubs through the video to find her favorite parts. Emotions start flickering behind her glasses as treasured characters fall together as lovers once more. As things begin to heat up on screen, Mirai's hands ease the skirts of her dress higher up her warm thighs, which start to wiggle in anticipation across the bed. Closing the laptop, tiny moans start to escape from between her lips, her body writhing with pleasure as her orgasm fills her body.

https://k2s.cc/file/93d98e07ba249/510.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 07 Jul 2015Carmen M & Delilah
31m 03s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 505MB )
Comparing vulvas

"Your body is so soft," murmurs Delilah, placing her hand on Carmen's warm thigh, pushing her hand up under her long hair and onto her neck, "can I kiss you?" Excitement takes over as Carmen bends over the back of the sofa, Delilah spanking her eager bottom, the pale flesh jiggling with every contact both ladies increasingly turned on.

"I can see your nipples!" squeals Carmen as she spots that Delilah's breasts are sitting braless below the lace section of her top. Peeling back her own shirt, Carmen reveals she too is not wearing a bra, her large breasts popping out of the fabric, pert and pale. Delilah is transfixed, unable to stop her hand from reaching forward to squeeze, "I think these might be the best I've ever seen! Boobs this big big are usually fake!" Kissing, pawing and pulling back clothing, the ladies compare their vulva's, tapping their exposed clits, simultaneously sliding in their fingers. "Touch yourself, let me see you touch yourself!" With exhausted happy smiles, the ladies lie fully sated on the sofa, "my brain is in my pussy now!"

https://k2s.cc/file/fb49f443a4158/511.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 10 Jul 2015Salma
38m 24s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 622MB )
Anal beads

Salma bites her lip as pleasure rips through her slender body, her blue butt plug rocketing out from her pulsing anus across the kitchen while her hand holds her dildo inside her vagina. Not to be defeated, Salma peeps back into her magic bag, this time pulling out some dark anal beads. Leaning forward, she carefully slides each circular ball inside herself, one notch at a time.

Stepping in from the cold, Salma rubs her hands together, sliding her body up against the radiator. With her long legs wrapped in tight green trousers, Salma rubs her bottom and thighs up against the hot metal, gyrating her hips. Looking over to her bag of purchases, Salma peeps inside. With her trousers removed, Salma sits on a chair, her long legs splayed wide open so we can see the pubic hair tricking from the side of her panties as her fingers slip inside. Her toned tummy ripples in waves, the perfect visual accompaniment for the natural wet sounds coming from the inside her panties. Reaching for her new anal toy, she sticks it to the chair, hovering above it gently teasing her vulva before gently sliding in for some anal stimulation.

https://k2s.cc/file/81439da3c1195/512.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 14 Jul 2015Marysa & Nina Q
21m 01s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 342MB )
Long and slender

Marysa is the first to touch her vagina, her wide eyes peeping over to Nina while her fingers curl towards her own crotch. As Marysa stimulates her clit, her dark labia opens up, exposing the moist pink of her vulva.

Coming in from the stormy heat, Marysa and Nina rest together in the kitchen. As Nina stretches upwards, a small damp spot can be seen under her arms, her t-shirt stretched tightly over her ripe young breasts, her stick thighs splayed wide apart. Marysa perches beside her on a near by chair, her pink panties visible upskirt, vibrant against her dark skin. Marysa's toes wiggle in delight as Nina admires the sparkly nail polish and soon more than just her feet are bare as the heat encourages them to strip off. "Do you have tanlines?" Nina pulls down her bra to check, the curved line at the neck of her t-shirt a slightly darker shade of pink against her natural pale completion. As Nina pulls on her bra, a pink nipple pops free, her pert breasts eager to escape from the warmth of her lace brassiere. Removing her shorts, Nina's dark pubic hair is visible through the cool fabric but these don't last on her body for much longer, soon they are masturbating side by side.

https://k2s.cc/file/7c9ab901cd03d/513.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 08 Aug 2020 Cleo C & Lucia M
33m 54s
Download: MP4 1080p (1.9G)
Hairy armpits

Delicately placing her hand on Lucia's thigh, Cleo moves it caressing her pubic region as Lucia smiles and spreads her legs apart, exposing her dark pubic hair visible even with her panties on. Passionately moving her hands to caress Cleo's breasts, Lucia kisses Cleo as both girls excitement grows by the second.

Leaning back against the wall, Lucia closes her eyes and squeezes her breasts together while Cleo kneels before her and finger her vigorously, making Lucia moan in pleasure. Moving towards the couch, Cleo lays on all fours and spreads her bum cheeks apart, letting Lucia finger her from behind to orgasm.

https://k2s.cc/file/cf98d0444dae0/ll678.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
FIND THE FLOW 2 BY ELLEN_A07 AUG 2020
HD MP4 [276MB] 1920x1080 6m46s
Watching Ellen fidget and stretch, finding her flow and getting comfortable in the studio bed, is nearly as hot, for me, as when she hits her stride. All the little discomforts are so human, so relatable. Watching her settle helps me settle too. Her arousal rises inevitably in response to her touch, growing in strength until nothing could possibly distract her from those internal sensations.

https://k2s.cc/file/0611205570178/V20-8-7.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 17 Jul 2015Elisa
22m 17s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 362MB )
Haircomb insertion

Elisa's fingers tease through her hairy crotch, parting her labia so she can press a finger to her clit. With her legs splayed open over the sides of her chair, she masturbates, rubbing tiny circles of pleasure into her vagina which glows red with her excitement.

Settled in a chair, Elisa's eyes flick across her book, her fingers brushing through her hair, a flash of her bare thigh visible between her legs. Leaning forwards, she inspects her hair in the mirror, her breasts visible downblouse as she cranes forwards to look. Her hands begin to stroke at her warm thighs, a flash of blue panties visible between them as she parts her legs. A moan slips from Elisa's lips as she massages her tense shoulders, her fingers then slipping into her top. With a tug, her bra comes over her head, her pert breasts bouncing free in sequence. Naked, she combs out her pubic hair allowing the cool back of her brush to tease at her hot opening, before she pushes the handle inside.

https://k2s.cc/file/e7bf136e0726d/514.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 21 Jul 2015Maely & Mirai
21m 46s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 353MB )
Maely lgrips and licks her own soft breasts as she stares at Mirai, watching as she lays next to her, her body shaking as they climb to orgasm.

Kissing each other slowly and passionately Mirai says "my breasts are very sensitive" as she draws Maely closer to her. Obviously turned on by the thought of another girl next to her masturbation Maely asks her partner to grab her ass to help on along the way! With people passing past the window they have no care fr anything except for enjoying each others company with some shared orgasms.

https://k2s.cc/file/98ee833a61ae0/515.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 24 Jul 2015Maia
07m 45s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 127MB )
Large breasts

Maia's hips rise up to meet her hand, her voluptuous bottom pushing up off the sofa, wriggling soft circles in the air onto her outstretched fingers. Her body starts to lock in to the rhythmic pleasure, shuddering as she starts to orgasm.

Slipping into the room, Maia's towel falls away from her full breasts as she settles on the sofa to brush her hair. Standing to remove the towel, we see Maia's flat stomach and can take in the soft female curves that glide down the sides of her body, from her small waist over her womanly hips and down to her soft thighs. Little moans start to escape from between her lips as she teases a wet finger across her dark areola. "I don't mind being watched, I kind of enjoy it!" Opening her leg, we can take in her perfect shave job as she indulges in her body, the wet clicking sounds of her fingers inside her vagina giving away her excitement. Her bare feet go ridged on the ends of her twitching legs as with one hand pulling on her nipple, the other teasing her wet vagina, Maia starts to build to climax.

https://k2s.cc/file/7a0c99a00274e/516.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 28 Jul 2015Nina Q & Ophelia
34m 37s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 563mb )
Candle wax play

"I like the noises from your vagina!" Nina strokes her neat pubic hair, her intimate lips a deep red below her fingers. As Nina touches herself, her eyes flick over to watch Ophelia, who eases her breasts out of her bra so Nina can see them. Slowly Ophelia exposes her swollen puffy nipples, her hands teasing across her inverted nipples - a stark contract to Nina's hard nipples, even more erect with her excitement.

"Nice to have some hair, makes you feel like a woman." Bare thighs walk into view as Nina and Ophelia prepare a more intimate setting for their encounter. Nina's skirt barely contains the curve of her bottom as she bends forwards, her yellow panties visible upskirt. "So many candles, that's a bit cute, kind of romantic!" Nina reaches out for a candle, pouring the wax across her milky thigh. Beside her, a more hesitant Ophelia lifts up the skirt of her dress so she to can also experience the warm wax across her skin. "Your glasses are very cute," smiles Nina, making Ophelia shy and giggly. Slowly they undress, Nina's small breast and dark pubic hair visible long before she removes her transparent underwear. "You're also left handed!" cries Nina as she studies Ophelia's masturbation techniques as they intimately explore their bodies side by side.

https://k2s.cc/file/154d631b3dc1b/517.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
CHOKE HOLD 1 BY ABBI10 AUG 2020
HD MP4 [454MB] 1920x1080 9m56s
We’re no strangers to auto-erotic asphyxiation around here. It’s startling how much a simple bit of pressure on a delicate place can skyrocket the intensity of arousal, and if something feels good, why not? Abbi’s touch is so effective that her whole face darkens in a rich flush as she constricts her throat, making me hold my own breath in solidarity.

https://k2s.cc/file/d44acf1a866c4/V20-8-10.rar