• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Abby’s [Archived 2002 - 2007, 2008, 2009]

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 31 Jan 2008 Bridgette
18m 1s
Download: MP4 1024x576 1600mb
Bridgette

Bridgette's wearing a very short sweater top and short shorts, a sexy combination. She takes off her fancy bra and blue knickers to give you a close-up look at her boobs and inside her labia. You can imagine yourself doing naughty things with Bridgette, she won't mind.

https://k2s.cc/file/12d09d45b3280/as058.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 01 Feb 2008 Karamia
18m 38s
Download: MP4 1024x576 319mb
White cotton knickers

What beautiful hair you have my dear - and eyes, and boobs, and dark nipples. Karamia looks so sexy in her little pink shorts, so short you can catch a glimpse of her undies when she lies down. When the underwear comes off, Karamia has dark pubes, in stark contrast to her bright white cottons - a sexy combination.

https://k2s.cc/file/6cd181df2baf7/as059.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 04 Feb 2008 Nadine
10m 31s
Download: MP4 1024x576 204mb
Nadine

Nadine gives you a tour around her new bedroom that she's so proud of. She says it's fun when she's having sex and that blue veil falls around her and her lover. Nadine begins to masturbate and she looks seriously intent on having an orgasm. Did she make it?

https://k2s.cc/file/b5ebdb9a13134/as060.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 03 Apr 2015Caisa
18m 11s
Download: MP4 ( 544MB ) 1024x576
Tight panties

"I will give you a tour of my body..." says cute blonde Caisa while sitting on the floor as she pulls her pale skin thighs apart and starts to softly grab her breasts.

As she explains every step along the way, Caisa licks her fingers, teases herself by playing with her hairy pussy and then turns to show her sexy bum looking hot in her tight panties.

https://k2s.cc/file/a4556c1dda5e0/484.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 26 May 2015Marietta & Mila
22m 44s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 366MB )
Armpit hair and glasses

"I like to be as close to naked as possible at all times!" With their bare feet linked under the desk, Marietta and Mila stimulate their hairy vulvae. Gently shuddering to orgasm and her eyes closing behind her glasses, Mila focuses her energy back to the woman beside her, licking her thumb and rubbing it over her dark nipple.

"Do you want to see how Canadian girls masturbate?" Standing back to back, the ladies try to ascertain who is taller, Marietta's natural armpit hair visible as she rests her hand on top of their heads. The ladies compare their other similarities, Marietta leaning forward to get a better look at Mila's underwear, which are like her own, "I can see your pubes coming out!' Smiling, the ladies flash their dark hair to one another, "I like to grow it out like a jungle!" Sitting on the desk, they intimately touch themselves, peeping over to see what their partner is doing, "we even masturbate the same!"

https://k2s.cc/file/b1a09ac834529/499.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 23 Jun 2015Hania & Maely
33m 04s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 534MB )
Naked dirty talk

Getting closer to each other, Maely starts to explore and touch herself and while looking at Hania says, "I like to masturbate with left-hand even though I'm right-handed."

They begin to undress, exposing and feeling their petite bodies and pale skin. Hania asks Maely to talk dirty to her and she replies with "imagine you fucking me right now." The dirty talk does the trick as they both stare deep into each other's eyes and rise to quivering orgasms.

https://k2s.cc/file/05a4a7a0ce5e4/507.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 07 Aug 2015Maely
25m 00s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 405M )
Pert boobs

"I like to finger myself after I have come because I am so tight." Still gasping from her orgasm, Maely forces her fingers into her tight opening, her hips thrusting up and down as she pants in pleasure on the bed. Starting to come back to herself, Maely resets for more, her body eager to convulse again.

Concentrating behind her glasses, Maely practices with her German language cards, her fingers easing open her blouse so she can gently rub the back of her neck. Sitting up to reach for her next learning card, Maely opens her thighs, her white panties visible upskirt. As she undresses, her eyes start to dart to the camera, she knows we are watching and she likes it. Her fingers ease down her legs to the softest part, her inner thigh, fingers rubbing where the leg becomes her crotch, stray pubic hair spilling out. With a hand in her panties, Maely gasps ''I'm really wet!" Naked she reaches for some music, her secret weapon when it comes to having multiple orgasms, "I'm going to listen to some music that always helps me to come!"

https://k2s.cc/file/024df17e052e5/520.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 11 Aug 2015Luna
14m 00s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 228M )
Dark nipples

Luna's gasping face rests against the wall as she orgasms, her bum pushed up into the air as her arm reaches back to stimulate herself. One foot rests on the floor so she can push herself up and down, the other sits below her body, the pink sole of her foot further highlighting her beautiful dark skin. Squeezing at her bum cheek, her hips slowly circle onto her hand, sounds of her natural wetness filling the bedroom.

Luna's long legs glide into the room, her tiny jean shorts barely visible below her soft flowing blouse. Listening to her music while putting away freshly laundered clothes, Luna starts to dance. Sliding her bottom up and down the chest of drawers, her slender legs tight and toned as they support her wiggling body, her shorts fall to the floor. Sitting on top of the dresser, her pink panties visible between her thighs, Luna takes off her t-shirt and exposes her dark nipples. With the rest of her clothing removed, Luna eases the cable of her head phones between her delicate labia, fingers stroking through her dusting of pubic hair till she is masturbating on the side.

https://k2s.cc/file/573183856d779/521.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 14 Aug 2015Dani L
13m 12s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 215M )
Large breasts outdoors

Outdoors and among the trees, Dani walks through the greenery of the bushes to find a secluded spot to undress and orgasm in private.

Feeling her large breasts, she plays with her dark nipples with one hand as she starts to slowly rub her clitoris and build up the pleasure with her other hand. Leaning back against the tree, Dani closes her eyes and slips into her own world as she slowly raises herself to a private and satisfying orgasm.

https://k2s.cc/file/a0dc37fd25349/522.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 18 Aug 2015Flora & Rosalyn
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 295M )
Nude body painting

Outdoors among the shade of the trees Flora and Rosalyn take of each others bra to expose their pert, curvy breasts.

Rosalyn takes out her painting equipment and starts to doodle on Flora's breasts as they get closer to each other. The urge to touch becomes too much Rosalyn and Flora as they embrace and kiss, their every move taking them closer and closer to orgasm!

https://k2s.cc/file/33b41ee580de3/523.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 21 Aug 2015Carmen M
10m 25s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 167M )
Big breasts

Carmen's big breasts bounce in her top as she sits down on the window ledge, her thighs pressed together put instant pressure on her warm crotch. As her legs open, we can see the spill of flesh where her shorts end and her legs start, the curve where her inner thigh becomes smooth labia rising up from under her bottom. Resting backwards, Carmen's fingers reach up to play with her breasts.

Carmen's fingers tease over her soft pillowy cleavage, pinching the nipples within her top, leaving them half exposed peeping out from below the neck line. Pulling her panties to the side, Carmen slips a finger into the warmth of her vulva, her other hand squeezing hard on a sensitive nipple. With her head resting on the wall, her breathing starts to catch as with one pale leg stretched out to the side of her body, Carmen finds that magical spot that leads to orgasm!

https://k2s.cc/file/c504bf3cd126d/524.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 25 Aug 2015Ophelia
18m 16s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 295M )
Massage oil

Ophelia pours the oil into the palm of her hand, rubbing the lotion across the top of her chest, her towel slipping down so her boobs can spill free. Her shiny fingers slip over the pale skin of her breasts, easing across her puffy nipples. Reclining backwards her towel falls away, is her pussy glowing red because of her hot shower? Or is it because she is growing sexually excited?

Fresh from the shower, Ophila rubs baby oil across her freshly washed skin, her hands gently massaging up her shapely legs, the towel slipping away so we can see the first curves of her amazing round bottom. Her fingers slip through her fluff pubic hair, stroking her labia, natural sounds of her wetness filling the room as her finger teases at her entrance. One finger finds her clit while the other swirls around inside her warm vagina, small gasps escaping from her lips. Ophelia lifts a foot off the floor so she can push her fingers deeper inside, her toes curling on the ends of her bare feet. With her face flushing, Ophelia's legs dance about, tremors running through her body as she orgasms, her vulva twitching below her fingers in a wave of after shock before she sinks down into the sofa.

https://k2s.cc/file/a0d18caee0ffa/525.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 09 Mar 2021 Ophelia D
36m 30s
Download: MP4 1080p (1.6G)
Couch humping

Ophelia looks stylish in a short dress that clings to the curves of her figure, the hint of her nipples poking through the fabric revealing that she’s not wearing a bra. She is wearing panties, however, and they’re made of sparkly gold material, which she excitedly shows off by lifting up her dress with an smile. Ophelia’s eyes light up as she shares her body with us, first removing the dress so we can admire her soft breasts and perky nipples, then pulling down her panties to uncover a patch of blond pubic hair.

Opening her legs, Ophelia starts to touch herself, pulling her meaty labia apart and gently stroking her clit with her fingers. She bites her lip as she enjoys the sensations, then sits up to straddle her red sofa and grind her pussy on it. As she works her hips, she squeezes her breasts and closes her eyes, her whole body tensing with pleasure.

https://k2s.cc/file/5f7a64bb28786/ab1439.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 09 Mar 2021 Chelsea K & Roland Postcard
26m 16s
Download: MP4 1080p (959.9M)
Selfshot couple

Chelsea and her boyfriend Roland happily invite us into their bedroom, where they’ve set up cameras to film all the fun they’re about to have. Wearing a tight tank top that shows off her cleavage and armpit hair, Chelsea holds the camera and tells us about the first time they slept together, which has an amusing surprise ending. Then Roland passionately licks Chelsea’s hairy pussy, making her whimper with pleasure.

The two lovers tear each other's clothes off, with Chelsea sweetly exclaiming “Yes!” as she pulls down Roland’s boxers. She straddles him and thrusts his hard cock deep into her juicy pussy while giggling “Oh my God, I’m so wet!” “Just the way I like it,” Roland replies as Chelsea rides him, and large breasts bouncing hypnotically as she faces both forwards and backwards. Chelsea rubs her clit to bring herself to multiple orgasms as they have sex, and valiantly attempts to share steamy stories when she’s not moaning. She finally bends over to receive intense anal sex that ends with her curvaceous bottom drenched in Roland’s cum. “I’m so happy we did this!” Chelsea sighs as they curl up and smile warmly at each other

https://k2s.cc/file/c76c0f9448eff/lm106.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 22 Sep 2015Amalia & Remie
20m 10s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 327M )
Glasses

"You remind me of the first girl I had sex with can I try to kiss you?" Amalia draws closer to Remie to start kissing, falling into a warm embrace.

"I like you" murmurs Amalia, hardly believing that this is really happening as she looks through her glasses at Remie. "The best things are always like this, very spontaneous!" Remie sits up on her on knees unzips her dress and slowly eases it down off her shoulders as she undresses next to Amalia and starts to masturbate. "Yes, touch me" moans Amalia as Remie's hand squeezes her thigh and up to her breasts. "Usually, I touch my breasts but now I feel that yours are mine! I could fall in love with you, really!"

https://k2s.cc/file/7a2a721305339/533.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 25 Sep 2015Billie T
12m 16s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 199M )
Small breasts

Billie's bare foot rests on top of the clothes horse, the clothing rocking in time with the motion of her hand, which is stroking up and down between her legs as she masturbates. Billie's breathing starts to quicken, her naked chest heaving as with a tiny shudder she orgasms by the open door.

Billie checks on her drying laundry, the open door letting a warm breeze into the room. Picking up a freshly washed top, Billie slides off what she is wearing and pulls the white fabric over her small breasts. Standing, Billie studies herself in the mirror, her nipples are easily visible below the tight top, the white fabric hiding little of their shape, especially because she is not wearing a bra. Feeling the soft fabric between her fingers, first Billie tries on a combination of different tops before finding herself naked on a chair, her distracted fingers sliding towards her dark pubic hair. Soft strokes become more indulgent, a smile flickering across Billies face as the laundry is forgotten and with a gasp, she pushes a finger inside herself.

https://k2s.cc/file/9b8776332cd04/534.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 29 Sep 2015Ashley L & Rosalyn - Part 1
13m 10s
Download: MP4 1024x576 213M
Tanlines

"When I wore my jeans, they were pretty tight... And if I sat in a certain way it would feel really good." Lying outdoors on a blanket, Ashley and Rosalyn talk about the first time they ever masturbated and the sensations they felt.

"It's getting a little hot." Feeling the warmth of the sun, Ashley and Rosalyn remove their dresses and strip down to their bikinis and then sunbathe topless. "Would you like to show me how you orgasm?" Both girls grips their tanned breasts and rub into their crotch as they rise to orgasm on the green grass beneath them.

https://k2s.cc/file/ceb537e1ea961/535.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 02 Oct 2015Ivanna
12m 50s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 208M )
Small breasts

Ivanna sits naked at her desk, her long hair cascading down around her small breasts. Ivanna's fingers slide easily across her smooth labia, rubbing her sensitive clit before sliding inside. With her spare hand, she tries to find the perfect track on her head phones to listen to as she climaxes but nothing beats the sound of her natural moans and sighs which make the perfect soundtrack to view her intimate masturbation.

Ivanna sits at the desk working, her tanned legs tucked neatly below her chair, her sporty t-shirt exposing two triangles of soft flesh on her side. Reaching into her top, Ivanna fixes her bra, her hands then dropping to softly stroke her warm thighs. The music in her ears starts to take hold of her mood and transport Ivanna away into a more private space. With her hand on the crotch of her green shorts, a moan escapes her lips as she starts to squirm in her seat. Crossing her legs tightly, Ivanna lifts them up an down putting pressure on her clitoris until with a gasp, she orgasms!

https://k2s.cc/file/21d015cb77dd7/536.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 06 Oct 2015Liese & Remie
19m 19s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 313M )
Nipple to nipple

"Honestly, yes I am a bit excited, this is the first time I do this!" Pulling their clothing down so they are topless, Remie and Liese rub nipple to nipple in a sensual hug, nuzzling at each other's shoulders before passionately kissing, making out on the sofa like teenagers. Sweet teenage fumbling. quickly turns into adult passion as the two woman masturbate side by side, demonstrating the skills they have learned as sexual adults.

Remie's bare foot wiggles on her leg as she describes her book to Liese, "I think intellectual stuff is very sexy somehow!" With their books momentarily forgotten, they become lost in each other's gazes, "You're so beautiful, such large eyes" murmurs Remie, gently stroking Liese's cheek. Remie slides down the straps of Liese's dress, Liese's nude breasts pert and free below the falling fabric. "To be honest, I'm not wearing any underwear!" admits Remie, her hand creeping to the crotch of her pants in excitement. Naked, they slide down on the sofa, bare legs hooked together. Remie's fingers dive through her dark full bush in search of pleasure while Liese's fingers slip across her own smooth labia beside her. Licking her finger, Liese pushes it slowly into her vulva and they orgasm together before falling into each other's arms in a blissful embrace.

https://k2s.cc/file/c76c64a67d5ea/537.rar