• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Alex

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score

https://www.indexxx.com/m/alex-44

ALEX - SWEETEST GIFT
Release Date : 01/26/21 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ M!lf$

Beautiful blonde Alex is just entering the MILF stage of her life and this is her first time doing adult work, so she's excited getting in front of the camera! We learn she's a bit of an adrenaline junkie so she enjoys the excitement of flashing her pert firm breasts outdoors, and reveals her large sexy areolae. After flashing and playing a little we head back to the FT\/ house where we watch Alex do some dancing, moving that fit form to the music and stripping down to just her lacy sheer white panties. Her legs felt a little dry so next we see her using some coconut oil, rubbing it all over her skin as she talks about some of her early sexual history...and then using a small vibrating toy on her sensitive pink clitoris for a nice long masturbation session which brings her to a strong orgasm, and then another! We get to see her multiple orgasms from two different angles to get a great view of all the fun. Next we see her in sexy sheer purple lingerie with her nipples showing right through the thin fabric...and she shows off some of the fun toys and equipment she was ready to use today, such as a ball gag and a buttplug for kinky fun...and speaking of kinky, just wait til you see her lip tattoo! Bending over, we see her enjoying some anal pleasure with her jeweled buttplug, pushing hard to insert it in her tight hole and then reaching for the ballgag. After getting some help from the photographer to put the ballgag on, we see her spreading on the couch fingering herself with the buttplug still inside, and then adding the vintage Vibraking toy to the mix for maximum kinky pleasure - which we get to see from several different angles - getting her moaning with desire! Heading to the Christmas tree we see her admiring her reflection wearing red lingerie, licking a candy cane and then sticking her suction cup dildo to the floor to ride with her breasts bouncing...and using the magic wand vibrator as well to bring herself to another climax. We get two sexy angles of this final masturbation before she bids us goodbye, a gorgeous and very fun addition to FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hi my name is Alex! I am one hell of a super fun girl! You know the type you want to wife up. I live on the West Coast, the best coast! In my free time I love to surf, snowboard and dirt bike, so basically I like to have a long board in between my legs. My dream is to surf on the North Shore of Hawaii and travel around as a surfer bum. It's so fun to meet new people in new places, especially boys. They always think they can keep up with me but I usually kick their butts. Music is also a huge part of my life, you can find me either dancing in my underwear by myself in my room or finding the next concert to go to. My friends and I are always having the best time with each other! We love to party, hangout and just have a good time. You never know where it might go with them. I'm always down to go with the flow and try new things in life, gotta try everything at least once right! Just your fun loving, free flowing kind of gal.

Twitter.com/Alex_alex_2020

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

Hi fellas, Lia here. Ft\/ Milf exclusive here! Say Hi to Alex. She is close friends Rachael, a model I recently shot for FT\/ Girls. We had such a fun day that she introduced me to her friend. Being a true first timer, I was sure surprised by lever of her sexual appetite. She looks sweet and innocent but has daddy tattooed on her lip and brought her own ball gag and but plugs to the shoot. "I love it when they bring their own toys". Alex is a Lady in the street, but freak in the sheets, Wife Material. She brought a hot red lingerie set and became the scene for my xmas update with the Christmas tree. We had a giant candy cane we were going to use but it broke! Substitute shiny dildo instead, sorry fellas. Fun day on location everyone enjoy this First Time Exclusive Alex!

Total Duration : 00:36:45 / 00:52:36
Total Size : 3,13 Gb / 4,48 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4

Video I - Happy, Silly, Sexy!

(PART 1 + PART 2)

PART 1

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/60f6c8ccd9a91

https://filejoker.net/d5fsibg1rtv6

PART 2

Download :