• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Amount of Skin Shown In Celeb Pics

Zoidderzen

Just Another Human
Reaction score
I used to post pics on here but stopped a long while back because most of them ended up in the JIHAD folder for the lack of skin or some other similar reason. But over the past few months I've seen several of those pics but they aren't being moved to JIHAD? Why is that? Have the rules changed or does it only apply to specific members? Perhaps individuals who of contributed allot more then most. Not trying to start anything. Just curious. :cool:

Last edited:

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No worries... it's a fair question. There are multiple factors I consider when checking posts. Threads with little to no recent activity I'm usually a bit more lenient when considering the fate of a post. Also, social media has become the biggest source for celeb pics so actual HQ photoshoots the standards have admittedly allowed for some pics that used to get kicked to the curb regularly. As long as one posts in good faith and isn't blatantly stretching or overstepping the boundaries suggested by the rules the worst that will happen is something gets thrown in the trash.

Zoidderzen

Just Another Human
Reaction score
That is understandable but I feel that if something isn't good enough, it shouldn't end up in a dumpster folder. The person who posted it should get a vote or option on whether or not it should stay in that folder or be deleted outright. 🤨 😏
No worries... it's a fair question. There are multiple factors I consider when checking posts. Threads with little to no recent activity I'm usually a bit more lenient when considering the fate of a post. Also, social media has become the biggest source for celeb pics so actual HQ photoshoots the standards have admittedly allowed for some pics that used to get kicked to the curb regularly. As long as one posts in good faith and isn't blatantly stretching or overstepping the boundaries suggested by the rules the worst that will happen is something gets thrown in the trash.

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The one possible drawback of doing it that way would be is if the poster takes a day or more to see that their post has been flagged other posters will see that the post or images in question are still there and may get the idea that they passed moderation checking which could lead to a slippery road of increasingly marginal or unworthy posts and more work in the end. Taking out the trash is just a necessity in life, probably everyone who has multiple posts over the lifespan of NCF has found something of theirs end up there. It shouldn't be considered punishment... that's what infractions are for!