• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

another hurricane...

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man what are you still doing there? You should get out of there. We don't want to lose a member of Exp0sed! Unless it is revulsion. I don't wish anyone to die.

ktj4l

Reaction score
That sucks. Did your house get ass-raped yet?

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
ya this does suck, tha chick i know there 3 days ago told me, hey just wanted to tell u bye and that ill be gone prolly for a few days or more cause of the hurricane... wtf. Now im all worried again, I hate this weather shit going on.

Yea really gowar.. why r u still there?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
In a few weeks it'll be the 1st anniversary of hurricane Juan here.

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
im in miami wit this fuckin weak ass hurricane...i didnt get shit but we got another one out in the atlantic to worry about now...
cman i didnt kno canada got hurricanes i guessing u live far east in canada

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yeah, we don't get them that often. the last bad one we got was like 40 years ago or something. sometimes we get rain from them, but storm-wise, they are pretty fizzled out by the time they get all the way up here.

last year though, it hadn't hit land yet, so thats why it maintained its strength. it made landfall a little ways from here.

not as bad as you guys get down there probably though. we didn't lose any buildings i don't think, just a few boats, A LOT of trees and minor structural damage.

pest

Reaction score
Grab a helmet and surfboard and have fun.

Conman

Reaction score
Just saw some of that shit on the news. Florida hasn't even mopped up after Charley and this one comes along. Why on earth would anyone want to stay in such a Godforsaken place? I've got a friend up in Hokkaido Japan that just got his ass kicked by the typhoon that ripped across Korea and China and he told me its gonna take 6 weeks to rebuild the damage! *#$%%^&@ WTF??! REBUILD? Get the fuck outta there and settle down somewhere where the shit don't hit the fan! Its like those horror movies, the btich knows its bad to go in the cellar and her friends tell her not to go there but NOOOOO she HAS to go in there. :?

Anyway, I hope you're okay Gowar, and the family. :(

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
Conman said:
Just saw some of that shit on the news. Florida hasn't even mopped up after Charley and this one comes along. Why on earth would anyone want to stay in such a Godforsaken place?

conman i can tell uve never been to miami...if u ever came here you would see y we live in these "godforsaken" places and u wouldnt want to leave...the women and everything else u can think of is the best of the best

Conman

Reaction score
RighteousFunkBoogie said:
conman i can tell uve never been to miami...if u ever came here you would see y we live in these "godforsaken" places and u wouldnt want to leave...the women and everything else u can think of is the best of the best

Except the fucking weather that de-homes you every so often! :roll:

I have been to Florida, Miami, The Keys, and I do admit, its a great place. everything you said. Stayed at the Sheraton @ Key Largo and the people are great there too (mebbe coz I was paying for all that shit! :wink: ) Point is, my friends place up in Hokkaido is also a great place. Peaceful, slow, far from the madding crowd. But a typhoon and simultaneous earthquake don't make it home for me.

Home to me is a safe place to raise a family and that means social and environmental safety. I will make sacrifices to my lifestyle to ensure that my kids are raised right and safe and if it means forgoing the beauty of Hokkaido or the excitement of Miami, then that's what it is.

I think is great to love and defend your home RFB, but I guess the possibility of losing everything to storm is too much for me.

Gowar

Reaction score
AHAHAHH IM ALIVE... Only one big problem, and that problem is HURRICANE IVAN AND ITS HEADING RIGHT IN THIS GOD DAMN GENERAL DIRECTION. As far as damage to my home and the area around me, alot of peoples roofs are ripped to hell. A hell of a lot of trees are down. This time I had no power for 2 days as compared to last times 3 1/2. Only damage done directly to me other than lost time was a shingle fell off my roof. (Very lucky, I am.) - http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...2&e=7&u=/nm/20040907/bs_nm/weather_frances_dc

And heres some on our buddy Ivan... http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/w-sa/2004/sep/07/090706389.html
Now can you imagine how all of this is fucking with the school system?

Gowar

Reaction score
Right now im living in orlando, but i grew up in broward county so i was right next door to you.

Gowar

Reaction score
Frances didnt hit us as hard as charley. Charley shut everything down for about a week. The worst hit though was southwest florida, in punta gorda, fort myers area.

Dexterdoe

Reaction score
I live in North Central florida. Charley missed us and francis gave us 65 mph gusts and flooding and no power and downed trees and the such. Ivan was coming so I figured I'd learned my lesson (once the wind starts, there is no changing you plans/preparations) and bought a bunch of plywood for my windows. I haven't put it up, I just had to hoard before the other hoarders hoarded. Now Ivan is probably going to miss us and I have a garage full of plywood. Actually, only four 4'X8' sheets. The garage does smell good though, all woody and shit. Oh well... I still have my roof. I know one thing... Publix and Home Depot are making out like bandits. Empty shelves all over. People were freaked out by this shit. North central Florida does not get many hurricanes and people wigged out.

Dexterdoe

Reaction score
Yeah! Another hurricane! Jeanne this time. This one is supposed to hit where I live worse than Francis did. I boarded up my windows for this one. Everyone in our neigborhood has tree limbs and other debris sitting by the curb still from Francis. That shit is going to go flying if the wind picks up enough. Neat.