• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Are celeb fake sites legal?

fodgod180

Reaction score
Yes I know, I know.. Probably a stupid question, But I'd like to know before I go browsing. The main question I ask myself is, Why wouldn't they be legal? Then again It just seems kind of shady. Maybe I'm just paranoid.:crazy:

marquis

Reaction score
I just don't see the point of fakes. That's just what they are. But fakes are grossly unfair to the model ; if they want to pose that's fine,if they don't then that is their choice.It isn't up to some prize idiot to manufacture images which pretend to portray what they didn't want portrayed.

saeko nogami

Reaction score
as long as they acknowledge it as fake and don't pretend it's real,i don't see a problem.legally they will need the consent of the person but as long as that person is not complaining.......

marquis

Reaction score
as long as they acknowledge it as fake and don't pretend it's real,i don't see a problem.legally they will need the consent of the person but as long as that person is not complaining.......

You can't complain if you don't know and the web is too big for any celeb to keep tabs on.At best it's disrespectful and adults should know better than to have fun at someone else's expense.