• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Athena Heart

pervmann2000

Reaction score
Athena Heart

• AKA: Athena Heart
  • ICGID: AH-008XQ
  • Born: ??-??-2004
  • Birthplace:
    United States of America
    United States of America
  • First Seen: 2022
  • Measurements: 32A-24-34 / 81-61-86
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Height: 176 cm, 5 ft 9 in
  • Piercings:
  • Hair Colour: Brown
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian
  • Breasts: Small (Real)

15-11-2022-Athena Heart Cute And Tiny 87 pics 85 MB

Download Link:

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Athena - Flexible Privates
Release Date : 12/07/22 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ G!rl$

Our first glimpse of beautiful leggy Athena comes as she masturbates in the bed with a wireless magic wand toy, and we note how quickly this sexual teen brings herself to a nice orgasm with visible vaginal contractions, which we enjoy from several angles! Heading outdoors to a stairwell we see her sitting down in a short dress and cute high heels, giving some upskirt views of her privates - with no panties on, of course - and then rubbing her pussy with her fingertips enjoying her natural wetness. After rummaging around and picking out a few of her favorite toys, we see her in super sexy thigh high lace-up boots which accentuate those long legs, and they look even longer as she stretches herself out and puts on music for a sensual dance. Afterwards she sticks a thick pink toy to the floor with a suction cup and practices her oral skills on it, sucking it up and down on her hands and knees before climbing on top for a deep ride which we enjoy from up close...and even doing the splits on top to show her leggy flexibility! Next she changes into an outfit made literally of string, grinding and riding a clear dildo while holding a vibrating toy against her clitoris for another climax. After playing with some lacy panties a thick vibrating toy is next which she slides deep inside, enjoying the dual stimulation and then using a large vintage vibrator for more powerful pleasure! Finishing off the day outdoors, we see her relaxing in a hammock with her top pulled up as she chats with the photographer about some of her bisexual history before saying goodbye...Athena is a tall, leggy, lovely girl who had tons of fun in her first FT\/ shoot!

Model Comments
Hey this is Athena! I just moved to California, and I am starting to work in the modeling industry. I just turned 18 and I am super excited to start. I like to do makeup, go for walks on the beach, and hangout with my friends. I love shooting even though I am a little shy. I still have A lot of fun doing it. I've always been quiet and shy, and I'm just starting to break out of my shell a little bit. But most days you can find me on my phone whether it be on Instagram, or mainly online shopping. That's when I'm not taking selfies all day long. I'm hoping to learn a bit about myself and filming. It's such a different life here than back home, and I can't wait to see where it leads! Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this. Have a good one and I'll see you around I hope xo Athena

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Hi Lia here, I want everyone to meet the long legged Athena. She is barely 18 and tattoo free our favorite. Right away as you can tell we jump right into the masturbation. This is due to file corruption but by the grace of God, only her intro was corrupted, and the masturbation was saved. So, we get to watch her young pussy, turn bright, red as she gets aroused. After that we had to a stairwell nearby where she brought with her one of her favorite toys which died in the middle, so we ended up doing some old fashion finger fucking. She puts on these sexy boots she brought with her and nothing else where is where she's towers over everyone above 6 feet. Showing off her BJ skills and how flexible she is with one of our thick pink dildos. We finish up the day and a POV type situation with a purple dildo and a very old fashion vibrator. And a quick chat about her personal life on the hammock because she was obsessed with it all day long. Check out her app images #1 #2 and #3 and Enjoy the very tall very sweet Athena.

VIDEO - Stuffing Her Pink

Total Duration : 01:19:57
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 6.82 GB

Download :