• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Black President?

INDYvidual

Reaction score
Do you think we will ever see a Black President in our lifetime? Post your comments and thoughts.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
There are a lot of issues to consider, other than the color or their skin. What I mean is, I don't think they will ever elect a black president, just to say they did it. He/She will have to be a reasonable and electable candidate to begin with and then the black thing will be more of a coincidence, than a requirement.

For example:

Colin Powell = possible, would probably do well
Chris Rock = not possible, except in movies

spliff81

Reaction score
If the person is well qualified, and is able to sway the vote in his direction....who knows. Im all for it. Its the trailer park, and country "folk" who would'nt want it to happen.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Yes, and at his inagural speech, he will declare "You're in good hands with Allstate."

spliff81

Reaction score
The Young One said:
Yes, and at his inagural speech, he will declare "You're in good hands with Allstate."

LOL....Good One.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
But can he hit a curveball?

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Bob_Box said:
I think there would be a female one first

Exactly my thought, and I think we're farther away from that than you would think. First problem, there are way too many women who would never vote for a female, let alone men.

America's come a long way since only white, land-owners could vote. We're nowhere near a black president.

stu2906

Reaction score
In the UK we're probably just as far from a black Prime Minister and after Margret Thatcher even further from another female PM. I think that political parties know and understand the inherant racism in the older voters and only choose ethnic minorities in key areas.

In this country they have tried positive discrimination to force local parties to elect women or ethnic minorities to be candidates. they inevitably rebel.

as the west becomes even more multicultural it will happen eventually but it will be a slow process and one that cannot be forced for reasons other than for ability and leadership.